Sign in to follow this  
asho145

looking for a few people to start a group and have fun!

hi im looking to start a group of a people to have fun but at the same time play seriously and use tactics. you dont have to have play the game long just be able to know the basics. if you want to join just tell me abit about yourself your strong points and your time zone also please list your skype name and i will message you if your lucky GOOD LUCK :). my time zone is gmt -0 and i can usally play in the evening and night. the style of play we would be playing is survivor but i will not hesitate to kill anyone who is threat. i we tell you more info in a message if your picked. thanks for reading :)

Hey there!, why not trying us out? we have 2 DayZ servers within our community. One is 2017 and one is Vet Cern we have 2 Clans on our normal server each with their own dedicated admin made base. One clan is shoot on site (unless unarmed) and the other is very friendly but will defend themselves if needed. Most of our players are evening only. We are still looking for more day time players. But if you want a friendly bunch of people to play with then give us a shout

www.team-bloodtype.com .

If not then we wish you all the best in DayZ!

Clan Info:

Bloodline Is a new clan that owns Its own server and teamspeak. At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

Honor, Loyalty, Respect that's our clan motto. We shoot on sight.

TeamSpeak Server: talonite.typefrag.com Port Number: 4105

Requirements:

16+

mature attitude

Teamspeak

Microphone

Must speak fluent english

must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing

No stealing

No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180

Hi my in-game is Th3RMAL ViiSiOn and I'm in a group of 6 players and we always work together as a team. We are also very well armed.

We play DayZ regularly. We have a lot of knowledge about DayZ, so if you're an inexperienced (Bambi) player we'll teach you.

The requirements are listed bellow:

1. Sociable (unshy)

2. Mature

3. 14+ (14 and over)

4. Speak English (must be fluent)

5. Patient

6. Team player

7. NO SQUEAKERS

8. Teamspeak

If you meet the requirements add me on:

Steam: Gam3rx3