-Guardian-

DeadlyGaming.com│Vanilla Chernarus Day&Night (VETERAN│3D:ON│Active Admins)

The DeadlyGaming Community would like to share with you

the chance to play DayZ the way it was meant to be played.

Here on our Private hive Chernarus server you dont spawn with anything special. There aren't 400+ Vehicles with 20 Helicopters, but we made sure there were just enough for someone to find one. We here dont agree with starter perks for donating either, nor do we ask for donations.

This server is somewhat new so there isnt much of a player base yet, but it has the potential for it, and the plan to whitelist is also being looked at once we get a steady group of players.

-│ Vanilla US hosted server│-

-│ Active Admins from DeadlyGaming.com│-

-│ Server Restart every 3 hours with a full Day/Night cycle

to ensure the best experience│-

-│There are no Death messages or nameplates│-

-│Crosshairs are on at the moment but are subject to removal│-

- │Side chat text & voice is enabled, just keep chatter to a minimum.│-

- │Active Teamspeak : ts3.thedgclan.com:9217│-

-

- │Dayz IP: 50.97.49.66:3391│-

Back to the RootZ

Edited by -Guardian-
  • Like 8

Im new to DayZ, how do I go about finding this server? Im guessing i have to type something in the filter?

Also, alot of servers are running a different version of the game or something? How can i update my version to be able to play on these servers?

Edited by MafiaBorn

Im new to DayZ, how do I go about finding this server? Im guessing i have to type something in the filter?

It depends on how you downloaded DayZ.

If you downloaded DayZ Commander you need to go over to the *Favorites* tab, and add the IP and Port to the top left section.

If you ran it through Steam you can search the IP in the filter.

Also on either program if you just search Deadlygaming it should bring it up

• Like 3

yea this is a great server for some good squad gameplay! its a realy good server

• Like 3

Great server, easy to get hold of admins when needed :)

Loads of friendly members, aswell as some bandits, who you can join or killed and be heros, this server offers everything you could want out of DayZ (apart from unlimited beans :( )

• Like 2

Where are you hosted? What are the server settings(are they subject to change, i,e side chat off)

Updated to show server location & some settings.

Where are you hosted? What are the server settings(are they subject to change, i,e side chat off)

When we get a larger player base, we probably look into white listing, currently, we don't have Kill messages, which i think is better as when you hear shots, you don't know if the player was shooting zombies or another survivor therefore adding to the mystery.

• Like 3

I think i saw crosshairs on, will they be getting removed, they serve 0 purpose. Also maybe implement a rule for side chat (which i despise) for having no intel, i.e locations etc. nothing worse than 'whos driving in krasno'. etc etc.

I'll see if my friends want to try it out, although we are EU.

A really great server filled with a lot of great people. They helped me out when I always played solo and put me into a squad and helped me learn more about the game. A great server to be in. :)

• Like 1

I think i saw crosshairs on, will they be getting removed, they serve 0 purpose. Also maybe implement a rule for side chat (which i despise) for having no intel, i.e locations etc. nothing worse than 'whos driving in krasno'. etc etc.

I'll see if my friends want to try it out, although we are EU.

Yea, im with you on that one, turning them off will be a good idea in my idea, ill talk to the host when i can, Also, I would keep side chat down to a minimum, I like it how i helps promote people teaming up, But i agree with you about people telling people where people are like the example you gave, hopefully, when more people join, we can improve the gameplay to what people want, get geared up mate, and help or kill members of the DG clan, even jump on TS with your mates and your be able to communicate more efficiently

cya around. :)

• Like 2

Come check us out if you think you can handle it! we dont give handouts!

If youre playing tonight and want a nighttime server, the sun just went down.

things can get a little creepier in the dark. ;)

Is it still alive ? I can't find this server at your website and can't find it while searching in game by ip and port.