dennismc

Wasteland Survival Guide (Multiple servers)

Please check the second post in this thread for server updates and information.

Hello I am currently hosting a vanilla DayZ server on Chernarus and DayZ Origins (Official DayZ Origins rules/loadout applies-see below) for anyone interested in joining. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them!

• Default loadouts
  • Day/Night cycles
  • No custom vehicle spawns
  • No custom bases or buildings
  • Protected by BattleEye and DayZ Antihax
  • **Coming Soon** SilentWarrior will be added to US 1770 for extra protection.
  • Friendly Admins (Skype information available upon request)
  • Admins play legit and do not spawn in equipment

The server Admins will not interfere with players outside of survival gameplay and no players will be given free gear. Please DO NOT request free gear from an Admin or you will receive a warning. Repeated requests will result in a temporary ban.

b_560_95_1.png

Official DayZ Origins server. The standard Origins loadout and Day/Night cycles apply. This server has no custom made vehicle spawns or loot spawns.

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by mcbb

-Reserved post for server new & updates-

4/3/2013 changes to US1770 Chernarus

• Removed tracers
  • Fixed vehicle spawn glitch that prevented vehicles from spawning on the map

4/5/2013 changes to US1770 Chernarus

• Changed difficulty to Veteran from Regular

4/8/2013 status update for Lingor

• Due to unpopularity of this server it will be discontinued after the subscription to the server host ends. I've had at most 3-4 people online in Lingor and it's for the best if I manage my two active servers instead in order to better maintain them.
  • Removed Lingor server banner from the listings above.

4/8/2013 changes to US1770 Chernarus

• Fixed Heli crash site glitch that spawned dozens upon dozens of Heli crashes across the world

4/9/2013 changes to #AOW Wasteland Survival Guide

• Server updated to DayZ Origins patch 1.61
  • Server back online
  • Server back offline due to server hotfix updates

4/9/2013 server status US1770 Chernarus

• Server is currently offline for maintenance on server providers end. Apologies for any down time.
  • DayZ US1770 Chernarus has had harddrive failure on my server providers end. The server is being transferred to another server and a new IP address will be issued. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. It was out of my control obviously.

4/14/2013 server status US1770 Chernarus

• Server is back online and reconfigured to original settings
  • All character data has been restored and you may resume playing where you left off
  • Sidechat has been disabled in US1770 Chernarus
  • Waypoints now work on the map

4/26/2013 server status #AOW Wasteland Survival Guide Origins

• Server now restarts every 6 hours with a 10 minute notice to all players.

5/2/2013 server status US1770 Chernarus

• New server IP address and cheat protection.

Edited by mcbb

Self bump. It seems like my Origins server is the most popular choice. It has had people on it non-stop since I originally posted this topic.

ill give ye a bump for the effort in this.

Thank you. :) I know one of the most common complaints I see about Private Hives are that they always give the players too much and they spawn too many custom vehicles in so I thought I'd offer Vanilla servers for those that want to play DayZ the way it was meant to be played.

Any feedback or comments about the servers from people here that have played on them? I really have no idea how many people from this site have played on them or not. But my traffic has been kind of steady on 2 of the 3 servers. Do people not like Lingor?

• Like 1

Can you PLEASE set the server for a restart every four or so hours.. Airplanes are not respawning :( Need to get to the island! :D

Can you PLEASE set the server for a restart every four or so hours.. Airplanes are not respawning :( Need to get to the island! :D

I'm unable to modify the frequency of server restarts for Origins I'm afraid.

Bump for updates

I'm sorry about US1770 going down. The server was restored on 4/10/2013 but there were still more technical issues with the server and I was unable to even start it up. This has now been resolved.

Updated for #AOW Wasteland Survival Guide Origins server.

Server now restarts every 6 hours with a 10 minute warning prior to the restart.