Sign in to follow this  
UNCROWNED

NotoriousNation [DayZ clan] | Recruiting

Hi guys we are NotoriousNation we are a group of "organised" bandits who like to both scavenge in towns and kill other players. We have a team speak server to talk to each other and like to think we work as a team fairly well.

We are looking for experianced dayZ players who know what they are doing in both finding loot, killing zombies... and other players. Even though we are bandits we like to have people who are trust worthy in out clan.

So if you are interested dont hesitate in contacting either me on skype or steam.

Steam - (UNCROWNED95)

Skype - (liam-paterson95)

Thanks!

• Like 1

You guys have your own server? If not you're welcome to join our server, custom loot, vehicles, new buildings, weapon caches and lots of secret hidden stuff. We appoint server moderators after prolonged server use. Plus we already have two factions that are fighting head to head as well as several Private Military Companies - be nice to have another bandit group added into the mix. If you are interested PM me.

You guys have your own server? If not you're welcome to join our server, custom loot, vehicles, new buildings, weapon caches and lots of secret hidden stuff. We appoint server moderators after prolonged server use. Plus we already have two factions that are fighting head to head as well as several Private Military Companies - be nice to have another bandit group added into the mix. If you are interested PM me.

Thanks for the offer dude, i will pm you!

right i tried contacting you on stream but im shit on that and didnt how to do it lol....

but anyway i'm interested in joining, i'm a fairly experienced player with many skills. eg knowing my way around maps, combat skills, looting, hunting and skilled driver.