Hesson

FAL mags...

Now bags bug looks to be fixed with looting all on the ground.

I experienced it yesterday.

+1

Make 762x51 NATO ammo interchangeable, like 1911 vs revolver that is already possible. Please =) I want to shoot people with it...

I can only agree on this, it's so annoying when you only have 1 mag.. Just makes me sad when finding a FN FAL :(

i found an fn fal at vybor supermarket!

only 2 clips :( never seen a helicopter crash site, this gun looks awesome but with no chance of replacing ammo there is no point .

please introduce fn fal clips to normal military loot spawns

or

allow us to convert dmr mags.

An action to 'bomb up' depleted mags from different mags with the same calibre and dimension rounds would be pretty cool.

This! We need more options for ammo from downed heli's. Plus the DMR and FAL both shoot .308 so why not.

I love how valid suggestions get moved to the bottom cause they arent as entertaining as, sexual anxiety, sasquatches, and having babies...

At the very least you should be able to recombine DMR mags into FAL mags the same way you can with .45acp and 1911 mags. It certainly wouldn't make any less sense than the AS50 taking M107 mags, or the PDW using every type of 9x19mm mag.

Just throwing this out there, it may have already been mentioned but..

if its the same caliber rounds you "should" be able to empty them out of one "clip" and put into the other ? sure DMR cant work in FAL but a empty fal clip sure as hell can be refilled with the same cal ammo. I myself have a character alive for some time now, my primary is the FAL, as its so high powered i cover my friends on raids to ensure no pvp takes place. One shot kill = safety for the rest.

I also like this suggestion, since you can change m24 and dmr mags, why not add fn fals too?

Oh so you mean the mags only spawn at downed helis? I thought they spawned at all military loot locations and i was just being unlucky...

Yess!!! i had a dmr and found a downed heli with fal with 2 mags and nvg... fal is great but if i could use it with dmr mags it would be the perfect weapon...