Sign in to follow this  
Cromate

This is how I clear out the NW airfield of bandits

Sweet! Nice job getting a Yankee model up a running. Have you figured out a way to rearm them yet?

Aren't the Venoms bugged death traps? Besides that Venom model is a static one with only a minigun on it's side, does it magically transform into a normal Venom after you repair it with parts or something?

Yes, those are two completely related photographs that were in no way separate, unrelated incidents...

Even the method of blanking out the player name changes

I can confirm that it is not possible to fix these helicopters. You can try, but all that will do is have you and twelve other people scavenging the map for 30 pieces of scrap metal that will do nothing to fix the helicopter.

Trust me, I'd know.. :/

Also, +1 for making the effort at fixing up a crashed UH-1Y into a fully functional Ka-60. This is how the real world works.

Also, the 2nd screenshot is of regular Chernarus.

DayZ Chernarus (at the NW airfield) has many wrecks and corpses...

The amount of time I've spent repacking .45 rounds to restock the gun on the front of my Apache funship is ridiculous. Otherwise, throwing lots of whiskey bottled out of the cockpit onto NWAF is a good way to spread a lot of glass. If you're a bandit with exposed footwear - watch out!

^ You should have enchanted them to add +4 slots