Sign in to follow this  
Chronx (DayZ)

=[S][A]= Silent-Asaliants | TS3 | *NEW* | Squads | Roleplay | Plays on US46 Balota Buddies!

IF YOU ARE 16+ OR OLDER JUST PUT IN AN APPLICATION AND WE WILL SIMPLY REVIEW IT. IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 16 YOU WILL BE PUT ON TRIAL BASED ON TO SEE HOW WELL YOU BEHAVE AND CAN PLAY.

SILENT-ASALIANTS

WE ARE TEAMWORK

our main server at the time is US46 balota buddies, be sure to be whitelisted there or be getting a whitelist.

The silent-asaliants is a new group based around teamwork, tactics and patience. Even though we are just starting out on the server we hope to grow quickly with our strategic gameplay and roleplay styles. We have several divisions which people can sign up for and the more people we get the more divions we will have. I encourage everyone that loves to play in the sense of "I am the soldier!" to sign up into our rankings and help us pull together! Because we were just pulled into Balota Buddies we have yet to start creating a camp or have any decent supplies so we need YOUR help to get started! Below are the divions we currently have open.

UPDATE: Remember, this group is based on teamwork and tactics quite a bit, if were in the battlefield and your out of ammo I will gladly sacrafice my clip for you. I want all of you that apply to follow that rule. If someone is in need you help them as much as you can.

INFANTRY DIVISION

Captain - Open

Reaper

Deejay

open

open

DRILL SERGEANT

(will be set-up once we get a camp going and some recruits, but you may still sign up.)

STEALTH FORCE

Captain - ChronX

Demonicshower

open

open

open

MEDICAL

Captain - open

Tommy

open

open

open

Before you register I recommend you read below, it will tell you what each division will be doing and how to do it.

INFANTRY - Infantry is what it is, you will be our riflemen and support. You are the first to go in and you WILL come out alive. The Drill sergeants will train you on how to move, react and work as a team. There will be no lolly gagging scrawny punks in my infantry! You will learn to stick together and not run in solo because you are NOT some super hero. If you enjoy roleplay, tactics and teamwork this is the squad for you.

DRILL SERGEANT - Drill Sergeant will be training new recruits that join the Infantry division on how to work together and play together. YOUR job as a Drill sergeant is to make sure everyone is in-line and knows how to take some orders, make sure there is no fighting within the ranks and keep an "orderly fashion." (more info to come.)

STEALTH FORCE - Stealth force is my personal favorite, this is recommended for the true roleplayers and dedicated soldiers. The stealth force's job is to go out and take pictures (screenshots) of area's and plan ahead what we will do. The stealth force looks over information TOGETHER and figures out what is the best route to take. But not only do they research information, discuss and plan they are also the elite. The Stealth force is 100% focused on teamwork because the primary goal is to take your target out instantly. If there are 3 people that need to be taken out at once then your job is to be calm and "stealthy" and take them all out at once before any of them even knew you were there. (THE STEALTH FORCE DOES REQUIRE A MORE DETAILED APPLICATION, ALL PICTURES WE TAKE, ALL THE INFO WE GET AND PLANS WILL BE KEPT BETWEEN US AND NOT SHARED TO ANYONE ELSE UNTIL WE ARE 100% CONFIDENT IT'S RIGHT AND WE WANT TO RELEASE IT. ONLY THE MORE TRUSTED WILL BE ACCEPTED, BE SURE TO WRITE NICE TO ME!)

MEDICAL - The Medical divisions job is to provide the squads with treatment as fast as possible. Medics are about (if not) the most important part of a squad, they provide bandages for wounds and can shoot you up with medicine if need be. Medics are under constant stress and have to remain calm in every situation, this division I would recommend for people that enjoy roleplay and people that want to relax at base and interact (unless something happens and we need medics of course.)

APPLICATIONS.

RULES

• IF were in combat please keep chatter to minimum.
  • No trolling or flaming others, all arguments can be settled.
  • Be in Teamspeak as much as you can, it helps ALOT.
  • No hacking/cheating/glitching or exploting. (duh)
  • Be kind to others.

TEAMSPEAK IP: silent-asaliant.com

WANT TO APPLY? GO HERE AND CLICK THE RECRUITMENT PAGE:

http://silent-asaliant.enjin.com/home

NEWS: RECENTLY UPDATED OUR WEBSITE! BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT.

Edited by Chronx

Bump, added a medical division for people that like to roleplay and treat others.

Welcome Tommy to our Medical Division.

Still looking for Infantry leader and Medical leader.

ALSO

LOOKING FOR FOREIGNER'S TO LEAD THE GROUP AT NIGHT TIME OR WHEN I AM NOT AROUND.

bump, website has been edited and fixed up. Age Limit added and a trial if you are under 16.

Added a few people to the roster, website fixed up yet again. Still looking for members!