Sign in to follow this  
gamerman001

A New Myth

So, Ive heard some talk around the interwebz that drinking a Mt.Dew when youre infected has a chance of curing you. Can anyone give some insight on this?

Ha. Don't expect an answer from any Question about Mt dew. I asked once about what else it did and i remember how the fabled 'Rocket' replied in such a way that left mystery to the item (might be my imagination or simply something else i read> But). I'm pretty sure he is adamant on keeping it a mysterious item, it's rare for a reason, I'd say. I suspected that it raised your total health beyond the threshold, like a bullet proof vest, but who knows?

Unless there's a player willing to explore the myth and post it on youtube, I can't give any facts.

no there is nothing special about Mountain Dew it is just rare.

Also I have found Anti-biotics are only rare when you need them other then that every character I have has had anti biotics at some stage.

I doubt it does anything, regardless of all the myths that're out there about it.

Edited by Welch

Yup. Mountain Dew is just rare, that's all.

A lot of the lore about it has come from the community jokingly saying it has mysterious powers as a lot of people who find it tend to die shortly afterwards, hence a running joke that it's cursed.

That's literally all there is to it.

• Like 1