Sign in to follow this  
Dango

Two Mercs for Hire

Two mercenaries here, looking to defend traders to make sure everything goes down smoothly. We both have a year of playing Day z, -600k humanity each. We are well equipped as of right now We are carrying assault rifles and sniper rifles. we are both adept at close quarters and sniping up 500-600 meters. We can be stealthy to make our presence minimum if you dont feel like telling people that we are there.

We both have mics, Were aged 17, nearly 18. We change weapons frequently.

For payment, if we die during the trade we would like compensation for gear if its lost. Other than that were just looking for something to do on Dayz

Two mercenaries here, looking to defend traders to make sure everything goes down smoothly. We both have a year of playing Day z, -600k humanity each. We are well equipped as of right now We are carrying assault rifles and sniper rifles.

You're well equipped where.You do realise hardly anyone plays public hives. The majority are on Private hives, or other maps.

Also, your humanity doesnt show how skilled you are. you could have easily killed unarmed players to acquire such a low humanity. Its usually the kiddies camping fresh spawns that even begin to talk about how they have -10000000000 humanity.

Good luck with that.

You're well equipped where.You do realise hardly anyone plays public hives. The majority are on Private hives, or other maps.

Also, your humanity doesnt show how skilled you are. you could have easily killed unarmed players to acquire such a low humanity. Its usually the kiddies camping fresh spawns that even begin to talk about how they have -10000000000 humanity.

Good luck with that.

yeah, i know, but were playing for free basically. so it would bea no harm no foul anyway. but yeah public hive.

I play only on public hive, and hate private hives personally. well that -600k humanity bit scares me of betrayal and such, maybe I'm just paranoid lol.

I play only on public hive, and hate private hives personally. well that -600k humanity bit scares me of betrayal and such, maybe I'm just paranoid lol.

then play with me for a bit randomly. learn to trust me i suppose.