Sign in to follow this  
Captain Speirs

LF a european clan ( no bandits)

LF a european clan that plays on servers near Scandinavia. I get good ping at for example UK servers but not that great on americans, don't even speak of australian servers. Those servers are 300 ping for me.

About me: I like to help people, if it's in the longterm or not it's a good feeling to not be "that guy". And by that guy i mean the guy who just shoots you or worse stabs you in the back after you help him. Just recently got killed by a guy i picked up in my car, i accidently drove in to a fense altho at really slow speed. The car got stuck and when i got out he shot me, i'm fairly certain it wasn't an accident as he didn't respond afterwards. He also did have a bandit skin, that doesn't really mean he was an actualy bandit at heart tho. Even tho i hate KOS players they do add to the game, altho sometimes this statement can be questionable imo. A man can only be shot down so many times before getting tired of things. I know this from IRL experience.

If the clan is 18+ age that's a big plus, seems like younger people are more prone to just shoot you as they don't know better. There are of course exception to this, i don't mean to generalise anyone so if you're in the exception then i'm sorry for what might seem as a harsh judgement. I'm 20 years old btw, born 1992. I'm sorta goofy at times but it generally depends on who i'm with, i don't like playing with stiff people tho who takes things waaaaaaaay too seriously. At the same times i don't feel like playing with people who are too goofy, somewhere inbetween is just fine. It's always good to have that one guy who's real serious and holds the group together tho, some sort of "leader" with great charisma and a generelly understandable voice/accent.

TLDR Version: Looking for an 18+ age clan ( if possible) That are focused on helping other players/ settings up small little bases. medium to high population is required for it to be any fun. An own server is a plus, if not an own server at least one or two servers you play on most of the time. I don't feel like switching servers every time.

Check us out mate. We are a new community friendly, 18+, we have 2 dayz servers one is 2017 and one is normal Chern. With in the community we have 2 clans one is Kill on sight and one is a friendly bunch of people who like to help new people. the KOS clan will not shoot upon unarmed players. but they will kill if you are armed. or on a good day just hold you up. we are still populating the server and as of tomorrow both clans have their own bases that the other clan will not enter. also weekly events, such as capture and defend etc , and monthly hungergames events. we havea teamspeak with friendly people on mostly in the evening and late night.

If you decide against us tho. we wish you all the best on your DayZ travels. our servers are hosted in London and Amsterdam.

find our details here www.team-bloodtype.com