Sign in to follow this  
PhysicsSensey

How do I join a Private Hive Server???

As basic as this may seem, I cannot find any help with this ANYWHERE! But how do I join a private hive server??

1. Where do I get the password to join?

2. How do I get white listed as well??

There is nothing mentioned about any of this anywhere. Thanks!!

Well it all depends as to what server youre trying to join specifically. they will usually have their website in the server name.

All it being a Private Hive means is that its not connected to the main hive, meaning your character will be unique to that server, and wont be able to jump to different servers.

The way it usually goes is

- Go to the website

- Make an account / Register

- then in their Forums section (usually) they should have a place labelled for "Whitelisting"

- You just need to put your in game name and GUID where it asks.

Also, if the server is password protected there should be a place to find the password for that specific server.

There are also Private hives that do not require passwords or whitelisting. For instance my server doesnt, it just has a low player base.

• Like 1

Hey PhysicsSensey,

Where in the world are you? My server is based in the UK. All you have to do to join, is find "GB Wireworld" in dayz commander. Join the server and our whitelist software will kick you. Then email macwireworld@gmail.com when you have done this with your ingame name and I will get you whitelisted straight away.

Papa

Thank you! Will it make a worse connection for me if I join a server that is not in the U.S.?

Usually yes, The farther away the server is from where you are, the worse the connection will be. It also has to do with how well your internet and rig is. I play on european servers all the time and im located west US. usually anything over 175 ping for me is a no go.

Hey if your looking for a good server to play on you should check out me and my boyfriends server. We are trying to get a good player base going and have a 50 slot server, we are on the reg map, but my bf has made some changes. He is up most of the day/night (insomnia) so hackers and bugs and stuff, we try to watch for, and as for bugs we will give you what you lose back :) We also have a 100 man mumble server you can join as well, you should come and check us out :) You can bring any friends to :) We are mostly friendly to :) No pw or anything needed info is in my sig :)

SaraMIchelle