Sign in to follow this  
Jaybird (DayZ)

cant see nothing but land after the 1.7.1.2

hello would any one care to help me with this problem im having when i login to any server the game is playable but there is only land no trees,grass,water,buildings,zombies, or players but yet i can run around but theres nothing to explore atm just ground as far as the eye can see. I you the six launcher to run dayz but never had any problem that i could not fix my self (tryed reinstalling the Six launcher a few time and deleting the @dayz folder in the O.A. files after every new install of the luncher so im kinda stuck with not where to go really and nothing to do in game now would like fix this issue any help would be great thx

hello would any one care to help me with this problem im having when i login to any server the game is playable but there is only land no trees' date='grass,water,buildings,zombies, or players but yet i can run around but theres nothing to explore atm just ground as far as the eye can see. I you the six launcher to run dayz but never had any problem that i could not fix my self (tryed reinstalling the Six launcher a few time and deleting the @dayz folder in the O.A. files after every new install of the luncher so im kinda stuck with not where to go really and nothing to do in game now would like fix this issue any help would be great thx

[/quote']

OK so the only way i got the game to work right is to Respawn :-( lost all my goods bumbed about that

You are in the debug wildlands.

You can try running south east, if you have enough food/water and patience for a 1+ hour run.

Or respawn.

Before you bitch ive had two characters stuck there that were over 2 days old in the past week.