Sign in to follow this  
NeverB4Seen

SA - Must we all be Nomadic?

Maybe I'm reaching way too far but I've thought of things that I've seen on zombie shows (ie The Walking Dead, Zombieland) is there any changing of nature available to the player, such as boarding up windows or barricading doors? that would be a very realistic and easy add to the game. Add wood boards, nails and hand tools... allowing players to move furniture and appliances in a house. That would be really cool and wouldn't force players to be nomads ingame.

• Like 2

People are going to say, "But then people will grief and block da buildings all up and no one can loot!!!!"

*pulls something out of pocket*

"I'm here to say, add a damn crowbar and stop whining, kids."

*gives crowbar*

"Oh wait, a crowbar is already in!? Then we're halfway there!"

• Like 1

Well, ya that's why the developers removed things like sandbags and razorwire from the game but if certain laws and such are included like how you can't remove furniture from builidings and houses and/or not putting valuable loot in areas that can be self-quarantined by players.

I support this idea, I like the idea of being able to sustain a place for a little bit in a populated area. All the while coming and going under the noses of bandits and boarding back up from zeds enjoy my beans solo then go out for the day scavenging

I believe there is some sort of foundation for construction and adding barricades on items. I see this would happen around the end game content of Standalone so at the 4th quarter of the year.

• Like 1

Weren't they going to do something with the base building concept? Even if only for something to be implemented post-release.

• Like 1

Well, ya that's why the developers removed things like sandbags and razorwire from the game but if certain laws and such are included like how you can't remove furniture from builidings and houses and/or not putting valuable loot in areas that can be self-quarantined by players.

i dont think they removed it i found some 3 hours ago on a 1.7.6.1 server