Sign in to follow this  
waylander (DayZ)

server levels

I know this is a stupid question but I just want clarification what’s the difference between a regular, veteran and expert server etc. :blush:

I know on some servers you can have 3rd person and cross hairs taken off. Is there anything else like:-

Are the zombies faster do more damage?

IS there less loot more loot?

Less beans more ak47?

On "regular" servers you can see the players name when you look at them, while on veteran/expert you can't see their names.

That's about the only difference that you didn't already mention.

what about waypoints you place on the in-game map not showing up on the HUD?

These server difficulty levels mean absolutely nothing, because server admin can change individual difficulty settings of each of the levels.

Here are the default levels: http://wiki.zspecialunit.org/index.php?title=ArmA_2_Server_Difficulty_Settings

However, since server admin can turn individual settings on and off, regular can be exactly same as expert, etc.

??? Its not abaout the Server settings...its about the Serverversion! I Join a Server wich is named somethng with 1.7.1.2.blablabla...i join and Server is saying its Using V 1.7.1.1?

Why??? In Servername stands its V 1.7.1.2!°?

??? Its not abaout the Server settings...its about the Serverversion!

This thread is about server difficulty level / settings. Why are you spamming this thread? You already created another thread about the server version.