mrdobbins

UK207 | JTF207 | Private Hive | Custom Buildings | AI Patrols | Active Admins |

lxIc0xI.jpg

Welcome to the UK207 information page. Here you find all the details about the server my poor hands can type. So let's begin.

There are two current active admins on the server, the number of admins will increase according to the amount of active players. The admins are usually equipped with soldier clothing so you know they are an admin. These admins will/are doing all they can to stop any script kiddies or cheaters of any kind.

Restarts occur at 6:00, 12:00, 18:00 and 0:00 in game time.

I'm currently adding many structures (like a store in Kamenka and barracks at NE airstrip) and such but am suffering a large lack of players.

I may also consider getting a whitelist along with a website of sorts if I get enough active players depending on what they consider appropriate.

Although it does say it is the DayZ server of the JTF207 does not mean the small amount of JTF207 members that play DayZ will all be in a group so do not fear of spawning and being spawn killed by a large group of bandits. These JTF207 players will have no more benefits than any other player on the server.

Player versus player combat is supported on this server but combat logging WILL NOT be tolerated. When playing on the server there are a few rules you must follow.

If you want to know more about the JTF207 ArmA group please visit the Enjin site here : http://jtf207.enjin.com/home

or check out the Bohemia Interactive forum post here : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?143371-Joint-Task-Force-207-*Recruiting*

Rules

- No cheating of any kind on the server. The punishment is a permanent ban.

- No abusive language towards any other player on the server. The punishment for this is a swift kick or a possible ban.

- No combat logging. The punishment for this is a permanent ban if there is proof.

Admins

- Hefty

- Jambird

Features

- Heli Crashes

- Veteran Difficulty (May change)

- 3rd person enabled

- No crosshairs

- No tracers

- Hosted in UK

- Active Admins with Rcon open almost all the time.

- DayZ Chernarus

- 50 Slots

- Teamspeak : 82.2.143.248 Password : superhive

- Regular Restarts

- Many Vehicles (including aircraft)

- Clever AI Patrols at high tier loot locations.

- Auto Refueling scripts

- Custom Buildings

- Will have custom starting loadout

- Some custom vehicle spawns

b_560_95_1.png

Here's the IP with the port : 82.2.143.248:2370

If you suspect someone of cheating please inform an admin and they will do a quick check of that player's inventory to make sure there is no hacked/scripted in items.

!WARNING! The AI Patrols on this server are extremely deadly. Combat with these AI often results in the players death. Make sure to be careful and scout out the airstrips and military bases before you enter them. They patrol within 1000m of the area they have been placed in.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have fun on my server :)

Edited by MrDobbins
  • Like 1

Hello, a few questions to clear thinghs up.

how often are restarts, and how many vehicles are there -also helicopters?

Thx

Great server, helpful admins and nice spawns (vehicles) Just needs a few more people and this will be an amazing server :D

• Like 1

Now changed to Veteran difficulty and improved this forum post!

Edited by MrDobbins