cameorunner

Kicked - Script restriction 3 - then bombed

Tonight i was playing with 2 friends, when we where suddenly kicked with the message "script restriction 3".

We found a boat, where driving it and kicked in the boat on the water.

logged back in, spawned in the water, but not swimming, so we did not lose gear.

We then decided to destroy the boat, shot it to pieces, and some seconds later artillery went down on us, killed one friend, the rest of us where unconscious and injured.

we immediately aborted, but when logged back in, still unconsciousness and injured. the counter goes so slow, that i will die before i wake up.

The server was restartet after that (DE 26), and everytime we tried logging in on this server we were kicked again.

some minutes later the server was back up, i am still unconscious and will wait to die some time when the server is quiete and empty, so i can walk back and get my stuff.

all this is dissapointing, but that's life. not too big of a deal.

What is more dissapointing, that this server, and many other, hosted by this host, seem to be totally unmoderated/administrated. The teamspeak-server is empty, the forum of their site is full of some ghost-posts with no answers from the admins, and i dont get any feedback on whats happening.

would like to now for example, what "script restriction 3" is. Did WE do anything wrong?

Was the boat not legit?

I think it was a script kiddie with the artillerie, i know, public servers.....anyway...

i was kicked many times on different servers, allways with some strange "script restriction" message. Is there any list, where i can see, what message stands for what?