Sign in to follow this  
RIGHTLY

Take Me Back to Vietnam

>Playing DayZ.

>Looting and shit.

>Suddenly "Take me back to Vietnam" appears on my screen as text.

>"This is going to have something to do with helicopters, isn't it?".

>Teleport.

>MFW I was right.

>My face is my profile picture.

>Helicopters are FUCKING. EVERYWHERE.

>Smart people either ejected (me) or flew away.

>Dumb people stayed and fought each other.

>Land on the ground.

>Look up. Enjoy watching people shoot each other (or at nothing, as some geniuses were doing).

>Eventually I hear a sniper rifle shot very close to me.

>Turn to look. Someone is shooting at the helicopters.

>Go prone.

>Guys goes past me and stops moving. Not looking at me.

>"Not letting someone kill me".

>Shoot him in the head.

>He just shrugs it off and runs away.

>"Well... Now I know who the hacker is".

>Keep watching.

>Eventually see another dude heading my way. Start running

>Find the hacker again.

>He tells me not to shoot him and that his friend is coming with a helicopter.

>Also tells me the hacking program he was using bugged out and he accidentally pressed on the wrong button.

>Get into helicopter.

>Fly a little bit away from everything.

>Starts landing. The guy says I can have the helicopter if I want.

>I say yes. (Inb4 you're a bad person for saying yes. Inb4 Op cant inb4).

>Fucking Zonealarm suddenly decides ArmA 2 may be a threat and decides to freeze the program to make me accept connections from the program.

>Fucks it up so bad that it lost connection to the server.

>I ain't even mad.

Greentext because I can. Anyone else have funny hacker stories?

Edited by RIGHTLY
  • Like 2

Greentext is awesome, for one.

I remember an invisible hacker running around me after I drank a Mountain Dew up on Green Mountain. Or maybe is was the ghost...the Dew spirit...

• Like 1

When the hell did this become 4chan?

Since 'Nam.

Also, RIGHTLY, that face is one of the best faces I've seen. My friend Gus showed me it.

• Like 2

Since 'Nam.

Also, RIGHTLY, that face is one of the best faces I've seen. My friend Gus showed me it.

Yeah. God I laughed at the cartoon much more then I probably should have.

Yeah. God I laughed at the cartoon much more then I probably should have.

The mailbox...THE FUCKING MAILBOX...

• Like 1

The mailbox...THE FUCKING MAILBOX...

"You look pretty good..."

• Like 1

Best hack so far,hackers took control of me and my friend,walk in a straight line(opossite to each other) for like 10 meters,shot at each other with our makarovs(missed every shot),then formed a gun with our hands,placed it on our head and shot "YOU ARE DEAD"

• Like 2

Best hack so far,hackers took control of me and my friend,walk in a straight line(opossite to each other) for like 10 meters,shot at each other with our makarovs(missed every shot),then formed a gun with our hands,placed it on our head and shot "YOU ARE DEAD"

I don't even take DayZ seriously anymore. I just like to explore until the inevitable happens.

I don't even take DayZ seriously anymore. I just like to explore until the inevitable happens.

I play it seriously if its a vanilla server.

I play it seriously if its a vanilla server.

I think I was on a vanilla server... Probably why it happened...

I think I was on a vanilla server... Probably why it happened...

Public or Private hive?

Public or Private hive?

Public I believe.

Back in 'Nam, we didn't have DayZ! All you whipper snappers have all these techno gadgets!

One time I was playing on Namalask. A hacker tped everyone to the same spot but there was a twist. THERE WAS A MILLION FUCKING PLANES FALLING FROM THE SKY. Everywhere you looked planes were falling. I didn't see any area that planes weren't falling. People didn't even bother shooting at each other, everyone was running for their life. I began running to the ocean because that seemed to be the only area I didn't see planes falling.

As I mentioned before, there were planes everywhere, planes began stacking up on top of each other on the ground extremely fast. There were planes falling every couple meters apart. I look around me and I see all these people getting hit by these planes while I run my sweet ass to cover.

I just remember thinking, I'M ONE LUCKY SON OF A BITCH RIGHT NOW! as I continued running to safety. Death messages were popping up every second. I eventually got away. Only 3 of the 60ish people tped actually survived it. I was one of those three.

That had to of been my craziest hacker experience.

There was one time though that a hacker tped everyone into a thunderdoam and all 40ish people consisting of bandits survivors and heros, all agreed to not shoot each other and to help everyone get out. I thought that was awesome.

• Like 2

Back in 'Nam, we didn't have DayZ! All you whipper snappers have all these techno gadgets!

One time I was playing on Namalask. A hacker tped everyone to the same spot but there was a twist. THERE WAS A MILLION FUCKING PLANES FALLING FROM THE SKY. Everywhere you looked planes were falling. I didn't see any area that planes weren't falling. People didn't even bother shooting at each other, everyone was running for their life. I began running to the ocean because that seemed to be the only area I didn't see planes falling.

As I mentioned before, there were planes everywhere, planes began stacking up on top of each other on the ground extremely fast. There were planes falling every couple meters apart. I look around me and I see all these people getting hit by these planes while I run my sweet ass to cover.

I just remember thinking, I'M ONE LUCKY SON OF A BITCH RIGHT NOW! as I continued running to safety. Death messages were popping up every second. I eventually got away. Only 3 of the 60ish people tped actually survived it. I was one of those three.

That had to of been my craziest hacker experience.

There was one time though that a hacker tped everyone into a thunderdoam and all 40ish people consisting of bandits survivors and heros, all agreed to not shoot each other and to help everyone get out. I thought that was awesome.

I've witnessed that script. It's pretty hilarious to watch it rain biplanes. Some dude I randomly met in a TS server was hacking and started doing that with just us friends on an empty server, I was shooting people in the legs so the planes would get em, was the time of my life haha. We hate the hackers sure, but sometimes they can be real fun haha.

Well, I was once following a bunch of dudes in a bus who had stopped at the NWA. They were just running around, and one happened to have a hero skin. So, my newbie brain told me to approach the group. But before I got to the end of the tree line behind the ATC tower, cows fell from everywhere attached to parachutes. I was horrified yet amazed. The group of people began to shoot the cows with AS50's, which led me to believe it was a bad idea to come up to them. After they left, I scavenged about ten or fifteen raw meats. Felt kind of bad having illegitimate meat, but I had a great bake sale in Elektro.

The only hacker story that didn't end in my death... I was sitting on the hill NW of Cherno scanning the city preparing for a hospital run when someone asked me over direct "Whats up". I spun around in sheer panic only to come face to face with a goat. I decided this goat was probably a hacker so I shot it with my M1014, it turns out in addition to being a goat he was also immortal so he shrugged off my 12 gauge hello. He asked me what I was doing and I told him that I needed to refill my supplies and then he commented on my hero skin asking if I was a medic. He then went quiet and we spent 4 minutes face to face with nothing said. The goat suddenly told me to have a good day and ran off into the woods. Only slightly put off by this I went to the hospital and tried to stuff my backpack with supplies to find it already stuffed with blood bags and morphine. Damn helpful immortal goat.

• Like 2

My only real hacker incident was my first outting with my clan, we were all flying all a helicopter and the engine suddenly turned off and refused to start again. We jumped from the helo, apart from the pilot who thought he could glide it in as had been done before. We landed in a large woods amd then procceeded to all head towards each other when suddenly a huge explosion, we look up to see planes. Lots of them. I survived along with another.

As annoying as hackers can be, it was great fun being shelled with planes, explosions, trees falling everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ7SpH0wBgY

Edited by Zypha
  • Like 1

My best hacker story was when some fuckers teleported me to them and killed me three times. I even asked them to do it again.

I'll never forget when I was playing public and a hacker TP'd a tractor going full speed into the back of me and two others car. One guy got smashed between the two as we were filling up water bottles and he just dove into the gaz yelling I gotta go running late over direct..

Royaly confused and non stop laughing at my buddy who got crushed I couldnt have been mad

• Like 1