Sign in to follow this  
JackPotDayz

VIKINGS #2 IS UP!! SAME HIVE AS VIKINGS #1 [LAG FREE, HACKER FREE]

Hello All! TheVIKINGS #2 is finally up! We are the same admins of the VIKINGS #1 server! Thanks for showing your support, it is appreciated.

Our new VIKINGS #2 server is running off of a quad core Nehalem processor clocking around GHz processor speed. On top of that we are running 4 gb of dedicated ram, making it lag free even at full server capacity!

On top of running gotcha, antihax, BEC, TWS antihacks, we are also running custom programs and scripts. ESP and MAP HACKING are also detected indirectly through a program that monitors user paths. If they are not getting kicked or banned by these scripts, they will be found through manual log combing, in which an international dedicated team sifts through them. Backups of your player ensure rollbacks on an as needed basis!

JOIN OUR SERVER, WE PROMISE YOU THE BEST EXPERIENCE

AUTO REFUEL will be enabled at next server restart. Server restarts 4 times a day!

We also have a teamspeak vs16.tserverhq.com:7109.

IP: 74.91.123.191:2302

good day

i have tried to join your server i think it is ip:195.235.131.95:3102

now is the problem yesterday i got this pop up when i wanted to join (script scan completed bad content was not found)

now today i tried to join it agen and i got band for a rustler menu that i dont have! im a fair player i dont want hacks or some thing els you play the game as you supose to do

can you plz explain this to me or help me

my frend whas asking to admin,s but the where not helpfull ad all

i hope we can work this out and i can play whit my frend in your server

Hi is there a reason for the password that has been put on your server ? was playing on it yesturday server restarted and then the password appeared