Sign in to follow this  
Nextep

Mission file CA_mission_PMC

Hello!

We're currently having a problem when trying to start our server, we get something along this message; CA_MISSIONS_PMC requires CA_MISSIONS_PMC2.

I tried moving the addon folder from ARMA over to OA2, didn't help.

If i just click "ok" on that button, the server starts manually, but this bug prevents my restart script to work :/

Thanks in advance

Sounds like you're either

missing some files

have modified required files

have a script error

or something else. It seems to me that when ArmA says something that's wrong, either nothing is wrong or it isn't what the actual error is.

Sounds like you're either

missing some files

have modified required files

have a script error

or something else. It seems to me that when ArmA says something that's wrong, either nothing is wrong or it isn't what the actual error is.

We havent modified required files, it cannot be the script error because the problem is there even if we dont run scripts. We also think we are missing files, but where do we get it?

Nextep

We havent modified required files, it cannot be the script error because the problem is there even if we dont run scripts. We also think we are missing files, but where do we get it?

Nextep

For a server, IDK. But I do know that if; you run the game via Steam validating your game files in properties will help sometimes. You can try contacting the server hoster, but I would only do that once you've done about 10 well-educated suggestions from this thread, as it's most likely on your end.

For a server, IDK. But I do know that if; you run the game via Steam validating your game files in properties will help sometimes. You can try contacting the server hoster, but I would only do that once you've done about 10 well-educated suggestions from this thread, as it's most likely on your end.

I'll specify a little more: WE are running a server, and we get this error server-side :)

Really bothers me, because the restart script wont work because we gotta manually click "ok" on this error-popup :P

Nextep