Sign in to follow this  
HotShot_DZH

[BDF] British Defence Force

Hi Im looking for a uk group. Im 30 and not been playing long but I have the basics

Hi Im looking for a uk group. Im 30 and not been playing long but I have the basics

Nice well jump on this teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com and message hotshot :)

Okay, I might hop on today

Nice jump on this teamspeak: voice.worldelitemilitary.org

Can u please pm me (easy to see a notification ) your server name and Time at which u guys play (in GMT) , I will post my details or fill up the application if i think i can play with a decent ping at ur server and our play timings matches..

thanks

You want to show your skill? come to the Balota Buddies servers and show them just that. Multiple Milsim Groups are on there with different tactics an strategic gameplay. We would love to see what the BDF has to offer to the community. ts.balotabuddies.com

You want to show your skill? come to the Balota Buddies servers and show them just that. Multiple Milsim Groups are on there with different tactics an strategic gameplay. We would love to see what the BDF has to offer to the community. ts.balotabuddies.com

We will give it a go

Hotshot are you playing vanilla main hive servers or some modded joke private ones?

Hotshot are you playing vanilla main hive servers or some modded joke private ones?

We play on all types of hives, and also on wasteland and takistan life