Sign in to follow this  
HotShot_DZH

[BDF] British Defence Force

[bDF] British Defence Force

We are the British Defence Force. We are a small and tactical group who are determined to be the best! We are currently recruiting skilled players who are part of the Britain and also GMT +1 to GMT +3. We accept anyone as long as you are mature!

RULES:

• Respect everyone on teamspeak and servers
  • Be prepared to listen and perform orders by higher ranked players
  • Try to be friendly to players unless threatened or hostile
  • No racism
  • Must use teamspeak while playing on servers
  • Have a mature attitude on teamspeak and on servers
  • Microphone must work and be half decent
  • Must be confident to speak on teamspeak and with other players
  • At least 2weeks of experience on Arma or DayZ
  • Must not get attached too much to their gear or shout when being attacked or killed
  • Trials will be on a 1 week period unless they show great skill​

​ Teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

Speak to Scottish_Hunter58, OneShotRyan or HotShot for any info

Edited by HotShot_DZH

I'm scottish, does that count if we go independent?

Im 13 Mature abit of a squeeker but not as bad as the rest.Ill keep of the mic If needed.

But british and good experience with Dayz/Wasteland

Steams-TacticalStrife

hey i would love to play with you guys, my friends have stopped playing dayz and are waiting for the standalone so im kinda by myself. oh so lonely! I have a lot of experience with dayz, im 20, not dumb and i have a good sense of humor. plus i swear to god with me you guys will never ever run out of food or medical supplies. im a hoarder. and i have the balls to play at night lol :)

I'm scottish, does that count if we go independent?

Im 13 Mature abit of a squeeker but not as bad as the rest.Ill keep of the mic If needed.

But british and good experience with Dayz/Wasteland

Steams-TacticalStrife

hey i would love to play with you guys, my friends have stopped playing dayz and are waiting for the standalone so im kinda by myself. oh so lonely! I have a lot of experience with dayz, im 20, not dumb and i have a good sense of humor. plus i swear to god with me you guys will never ever run out of food or medical supplies. im a hoarder. and i have the balls to play at night lol :)

Hey guys, yeah jump on teamspeak and ill have a word

Do you guys play at night and not just day? I'm gmt+1

We play all times when possible ;)

How many are there in the clan btw? And are Swedes welcome? My english is good but i don't speak fluent english, i am however a decent speller.

How many are there in the clan btw? And are Swedes welcome? My english is good but i don't speak fluent english, i am however a decent speller.

We started today and have around 4-5, and yeah all are welcome

I'll come on your teamspeak later if that's ok?

Yeah sure, message any BDF players

Can I come and play with you guys all my friends aren't on and I keep getting killed?

Sorry mate my clan is being re-opened...... we've got around 21 players so i'm not joining thanks

Sorry mate my clan is being re-opened...... we've got around 21 players so i'm not joining thanks

Alright no probz

Can I come and play with you guys all my friends aren't on and I keep getting killed?

Yeah, join whenever u want

Would be delighted to join up if I could?

Yeah jump on dude, ill have a word :)

• Like 1

I would like to play with you guys if i could. Have not played so much but hope to play some more with someone that i can have fun with and play together with.

I still want to play i posted but didn't join for two days i bought my new SKS, 1400 rounds of 7.62 ammo and had a great time. i can play now so hope to see you guys on soon :)

I would like to play with you guys if i could. Have not played so much but hope to play some more with someone that i can have fun with and play together with.

I still want to play i posted but didn't join for two days i bought my new SKS, 1400 rounds of 7.62 ammo and had a great time. i can play now so hope to see you guys on soon :)

Join ts today! we are on for the whole day today! :)

17 year old Mancunian 'ere ;)

Used to bolt Day Z to unnecessary extremes back in the day (Racked up well over 600 hours) however, ended up quitting for half a year. Trying to get back into it and find a couple of fellow Brits to play with. If you need a handy sniper or a silent assault/ night ops guy, I'm your man!

17 year old Mancunian 'ere ;)

Used to bolt Day Z to unnecessary extremes back in the day (Racked up well over 600 hours) however, ended up quitting for half a year. Trying to get back into it and find a couple of fellow Brits to play with. If you need a handy sniper or a silent assault/ night ops guy, I'm your man!

Nice! JUmp on teamspeak :)

We also play Takistan Life and different mods besides DayZ! Jump on now and be a skilled player