Sign in to follow this  
cameorunner

Strange "hatchet hitting" sound heard frequently

Since a couple of days i hear strange sounds frequently, sounds a bit like when someone is swinging his hatchet. This sounds are very quiet and appear mostly, when crouching in bushes.

This is so irritating and is making me nervous. I don't know if this is new (since the last patch?) or if i only registered it lately. I think it's new.

Anyone else has this? Everytime i log in - in some bushes or trees - i stand still for some moments to scan the area, and so often i thought someone is around and stood there for 5 minutes, searching for a player. I allready had the idea of an invisible hacker with a hatchet, running behind me and trying to troll me. If someone would watch me, i would give a hillarious scenery, running a bit, tunring around, scanning behind while running backwards, turning around again,....

Feels like i'm getting too paranoid, but the sound is definitely there.

Edited by cameorunner

It's probably a hacker :P seems to be a lot of those now a days :P

But it could just be a glitch :P

l.gif Edited by Azziax

@steak you mean, like sitting in the forrest for days, and immediately when you see or hear any non-zombie human getting an adrenalin-shock? =D

I really like the forrest, i really really do.

• Like 1

@steak you mean, like sitting in the forrest for days, and immediately when you see or hear any non-zombie human getting an adrenalin-shock? =D

I really like the forrest, i really really do.

The forest is my home unless im playing my NPC type roll in electro hostpital unarmed passing out meds like a pharmacist until I get stormed average duration of life is 30+ mins

• Like 3

The forest is my home unless im playing my NPC type roll in electro hostpital unarmed passing out meds like a pharmacist until I get stormed average duration of life is 30+ mins

Every time I run by I think to myself, "How long until a bandit murders all their asses?" Then I just continue on my way, singing over direct chat. It's a wonder that I manage to live longer than you guys by doing that.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 1

Every time I run by I think to myself, "How long until a bandit murders all their asses?" Then I just continue on my way, singing over direct chat. It's a wonder that I manage to live longer than you guys by doing that.

The first three times I was like who the feck is singing with the winchester in electro then I was like ooooooooooooooo thats who it is, you let jeromy pump us up with an ak whilst we were sitting indian style behind the hospital counter lol

• Like 1

The first three times I was like who the feck is singing with the winchester in electro then I was like ooooooooooooooo thats who it is, you let jeromy pump us up with an ak whilst we were sitting indian style behind the hospital counter lol

I had snuck up on Jeromy about 30 minutes or so before he shot you guys. He was on sniper hill with a DMR. I had him at gunpoint and was questioning him about what he was doing. He said he was providing over watch for you guys. He hadn't shot anyone yet so I figured he was telling the truth. Next time I'll check with you guys if I run into a similar situation.

• Like 1