mrretro

Recruitment for DayZ War server, More information Included.

Hello Everyone, my name is Retro, you can call me Jake. I am the owner of a server called US 888. We currently have plenty of plugins and other awesome additions to the server. The thing we don't have is people. We have split the map into two sections. One hosted by my side, the other governed by my sworn enemy UbertuberHD. We loot. We fight. We work as a team. We have awesome ideas for the server and we would like to extend a bridge to the DayZ community. The idea of it all is we fight over loot and attack each others' bases. We have competitions, town take overs, sniper death matches and much much more. Requirements to participate in the great battle of zombie infested Chernarus is maturity, good sportsmanship, and a thirst for blood. You can submit applications to jakbff1593@yahoo.com, or through steam starkillaz442. Or simply post questions and such down below. I hope you have a great evening. Happy surviving.

• Like 3

Oh Nice, Sounds sick I'll send my application to your email. Hopefully I get in :D

• Like 1