RiseAgainstWhat

Updating DayZ version in six updater

My friend and I are both not sure how to update the DayZ mod in six updater. Tried verifying and updating DayZ and it says it's not the current version. Can't figure how to actually update it though. Any advice?

Having same issue... after the release of 1.7.1.2 my six updater is stuck on check (yellow) have tried even delting the entire @DayZ file from arma:oa folder from my steam files to reinstal from scratch and back to the same check.

Also when I use the launcher and quick play, the launcher freezes on verify... any help would be great.

Yep same. I played the game before without using six updater. It was a simple download and install process. I have now downloaded six updater but have absolutely no clue what I have to do to download this latest patch. Seems really confusing.

Six Launcher actually updates your game. Not Six Updater. I've never used Six Updater in my life.

Six Launcher actually updates your game. Not Six Updater. I've never used Six Updater in my life.

Ya I tried six launcher but it just gets frozen on waiting for host. When I just was able to go directly through steam I never had any issues.

I don't know, maybe i'll just wait till its easier to play.