Sign in to follow this  
MustardTiger88

Great server, all that lacks are players!

There is a server me and some friends have been playing on recently that has great features, active, helpful, and respectful admins, and a conveniently timed day/night cycle...All that is lacking is some players to add to the fun.

Just trying to get this server known as I intend to frequent it quite a bit. Would love to see some more traffic to make for a better experience. Also, if anyone is looking to link up we are always willing and often have transportation!

The server IP address is 173.193.202.109:3170 hosted by MIAClan.net

Hope to see you there!

Could you go into a bit of detail as to what makes it so "great" :)

Anarchy.

Fair amount of heli-spawns, lots of vehicles, AI soldiers at the airfields which add for good loot and action, nice starting loot including food, drink, and a pistol...And best of all me and my friends who are consistent visitors!

Oh and I haven't run into issues that plague many other servers like tents not saving, random resets, etc.

Fair amount of heli-spawns, lots of vehicles, AI soldiers at the airfields which add for good loot and action, nice starting loot including food, drink, and a pistol...And best of all me and my friends who are consistent visitors!

Oh and I haven't run into issues that plague many other servers like tents not saving, random resets, etc.

Vanilla>Extra vehicles

• Like 2

i like the Ai soldiers, but the Starting gear and extra helping hands such as loads of vehciles killed it for me