Sign in to follow this  
foset

DayZ.lv (1.7.6.1/102591) Whitelist; Veteran; 100+ Vehicles.

logokp.png

http://dayz.lv/

DayZ.lv - (1.7.6.1/102591) [WHITELIST][VETERAN][GMT+2][100+ VEHICLES]

One of my buddies just recently opened a new DayZ Chernarus server(50 slots, Private hive, Veteran, located in EU) and I'd like to give credit where it's due. It has got an automated whitelisting program(just to take care of those pesky scripters), Full Moon Nights, 100+ vehicles(all kinds of cars and choppers/planes), 1.7.6.1 version of the mod, disabled tracers, nameplates, enabled 3rd person view and death messages. Hacker/Scripter free. Active admins that are online all the time and are willing to help out new players!

Lots of new buildings/objects and other loot-able areas(basically a custom Chernarus map).

Also - unique events with rare in-game items as rewards!

Whitelist: http://dayz.lv/whitelist Post your profile name, GUID and you're set! It's just that easy.

In order to get your GUID, join any random server/create a session and type "#beclient GUID" in chat.

We've got our very own Mumble server that you can use while playing on our server. You can connect to it via IP: dayz.lv:64738

Either search by IP(80.232.245.117:2302) or DayZ.lv - (1.7.6.1/102591) [WHITELIST][VETERAN][GMT+2][100+ VEHICLES]

Now what are you waiting for? Come, join us and have some proper DayZ fun! ;)

Edited by foset

Got few people already, come and join us :)

BUMP.

As I've mentioned earlier - we're a very friendly community that's looking for new members. Lots of cars, helicopters and other vehicles. We plan to remove all the .50 cal snipers(due to obvious reasons) and add even more features.

The server is great. If any bandits out there want to show who is the boss, it's the server for you. Cause those guys are tough and play good.

I really enjoy playing it!

The server is great. If any bandits out there want to show who is the boss, it's the server for you. Cause those guys are tough and play good.

I really enjoy playing it!

Yup, that's right! We have got few skilled players that would love a challenge(some of them are heroes, so bandits are WELCOME to counter them and add even more action) :)

Edited by foset

Added lots of new buildings/objects and other loot-able areas(basically a custom Chernarus map). Come and check it all out at: IP(80.232.245.117:2302) or DayZ.lv - (1.7.6.1/102591) [WHITELIST][VETERAN][GMT+2][100+ VEHICLES]

Whitelist: http://dayz.lv/whitelist

BUMP.

(updated the original post)