casualfiddle

New Dayz Origins server

Looking to populate our new server for a newly started gaming community.

The community is called badkid gaming (were not all bad) welcome all survivors and bandits. Where looking for a diverse playing experience, and just hope to boost the overall population of the server. Right now we have 40 slots that average around 15 -20 people looking for a higher steady number to start white listing. Plenty of choppers and vehicles around because of the low population. And always looking for suggestions. Laid back admins that wont abuse power, but will do the right thing when it comes to racism, and harassment.

Official DayZ Origins #AOW offical DayZ Origins - Badkidgaming.com is the server name

173.234.62.183:2302 is the IP

Come make it more challenging and enjoyable for all parties.

Inb4 moved. What location? I'm on my phone so I can't really check. Wanted to try origins but servers are all to high ping for me.

Might I ask how you got the server files for DayZ Origins? Or is it unofficial or one of the GMX servers?

I played on the server yesterday and had fun. The only thing I would ask of you is to please restart the server a bit more often. I love a good private hive server that restarts every 4-6 hours. Mostly to get rid of all the junk and re spawn the burned up vehicles.

do you have scheduled restarts daily? so if admin is not on it will restart? and is server still live?