1xM4A1CC0SD+mags

2xM9SD+mags

5XDMR+mags

2xM14 AIM+mags

various mags=6 Stanag, 8 Stanag SD.

tents x3

Industrial loot various.

Frags x 4

Our "stock" changes from day to day and we will take requests so let me know if you are interested,make me an offer.

I'm In the UK so I'm playing 17:00 till 02:00 GMT most days. Post a reply and Ill P.M you to arrange a meet I'm only up north If I can help it but ill travel if it's worth it. :rolleyes:

Edited by f1nt1nt1n

Edit; I don't need a ghillie anymore as I found one at a heli crash. I also made some additions to my list,still very much looking for Coyote (or czech by default),backpack. allso RF and camo clothing.

I currently have 3 Coyotes, 3 British Assault Packs, and 1 or 2 Range Finders lying around. Hit me up with a PM and I'll see what I can do.

I have a spare pair of Rangefinders.. what all would you let go for them? Wouldn't mind the M107 or Mk48.

I have a spare pair of Rangefinders.. what all would you let go for them? Wouldn't mind the M107 or Mk48.

Hi and thanks for the reply, I'll give first refusal to the first reply, if i havn't heard by the end of today we'll make a deal if you are still interested?