I think I've had too much DayZ. I was scanning the mountains while taking a walk...

That's ok, I often have dreams my friends are hoarding cars in forests and I need to find them so I can steal them. I usually find them right on the borders. Strange dreams to say the least. Sometimes I'm attacked by zombies of people I know. It's ok though, I usually dislike those people so disposing of them is the fun part :P

I've gone out of my way to make DayZ deliberately harder on myself, like not having a handgun. Forces me to shoot all zombies with my louder, more costly-ammo primary.

Thanks to DayZ i can never look at a can of Beans the same way again.

• Like 2

I got yelled at whilst trying to shop at the local super market when I parked my car in the trees on the side of the building.

• Like 7

I got yelled at whilst trying to shop at the local super market when I parked my car in the trees on the side of the building.

As you should have! Hmph!

How dare you not park inside, like a proper gentleman?!

Dot lie you where stealing everything.

Also remember me?

LICK

LICK

LICK

Edited by PuRe DAYZ
  • Like 1

Saw a large brick building near my school a while ago and thought to myself that it was enter-able...