Sign in to follow this  
carsonearl

Constantly spawning in debug plains after 1.7.1.2!

Updated to 1.7.1.1 using the Six Launcer - worked great been playing about 7 hours today (yeah). Suddenly I update to 1.7.1.2 and log on, spawn in debug plains.. I'm standing there with people around me blah blah, I run back to town and whenever I log off I pop right back there.

- I've tried Canada 2, got back to the map, still spawned back after relogging.

- I've ran on my own to the map from the empty plains, made it to Pavlovo and when I relogged it puts me right back in debug forrest.

- Happens on any server, tried many of them.

I got 400+ kills, over a week of play silenced M4/Coyote everything I'd ever need medically and tons of food/water. I really don't want to restart that's the worst possible outcome.

I have the same problem after using 1.7.1.1, I would rather not kill myself :/

EXTRA INFO: Any server I play on I spawn in the debug plains/barren wastelands. I have a GPS/Compass, I head South/South East and make it to town entering the forrest passing the map barrier and all that, but whenever I log off and get back on - boom right back in the middle of nowhere.

EDIT EDIT: I have 400+ kills, full equipment (NVG, Binocs, Hatchet, Knife, matches, everything in the game), Silenced M4, best Coyote backpack. I DO NOT WANT TO KILL MYSELF I'VE SURVIVED LIKE 2 WEEKS

Reading other threads even killing yourself isn't going to stop you from spawning there.. Sigh.

Reading other threads even killing yourself isn't going to stop you from spawning there.. Sigh.

Well, that's good because I don't want to do that.

Well have to find a dev but ander is asleep soooooooooooo

No problem - I'm gonna try a few things to fix it but about to sleep anyways.

Yeah have that exact same problem :( don't want to lose my AS50 and for some reason I keep spawning as invisible when I go third person and my food/water never goes red so I don't have to worry about starving or anything :D

Same thing happens to me but I tried walking East and that didn't take me anywhere. South might do it then? Though since you spawn right back on then I don't know if it'll be worth the effort :/

Yeah have that exact same problem :( don't want to lose my AS50 and for some reason I keep spawning as invisible when I go third person and my food/water never goes red so I don't have to worry about starving or anything :D

Same that happens sometimes too these "hotfixes" are just breaking it more.

Same that happens sometimes too these "hotfixes" are just breaking it more.

Just happened to me on 1.7.1.5 - i spawn in that debug plain (GPS coords is roughly 820 // 890 - about 600km South East of the coast I think?). Lots of "players" there although only some of them move around.

Changing servers does not help. Suiciding does not help. Any advice on how to fix it?

edit - also tried running out of the field to coords 999//999 but I'm right back to there when i log out/back in. Am I stuck there until it gets patched or is there anything else I can try.