Sign in to follow this  
The_Ghost_Called_Legend

Military Structured Group. [SDF] Survivor Defense Force now recruiting.

Hello there, I am looking for members to join my role play military structured group/clan. The only requirements that I have are: Have a mic. Be of age 16 or older. Have at least 2 months of DayZ experience, willing to obey and follow orders. Any questions?

and how many members do you have

are you trying to create a tactical team or a whole platoon??

So basically you want to play follow the leader and in this little game you get to be permanent leader for life. Isn't DayZ supposed to be about individual/small group oriented survival?

Edited by Tigerbeetweenie
  • Like 2

So basically you want to play follow the leader and in this little game you get to be permanent leader for life. Isn't DayZ supposed to be about individual/small group oriented survival?

Until he dies and respawns :lol:

Hey I noticed your trying to be a military structured unit, you guys from the SDF should come to play on the Stars and Stripes Server SAS, we USS guys play on there as the ultimate Bandit unit, we shoot on sight and the others on the server with SAS could use your help to try and stop us. The SAS server took the Most powerful Sniper rifles off to make sure that people have skill when the shoot instead of one shot kills. If your interested guys we'll be waiting to be stopped. Hope to see you guys soon. We need more competition to take us down - Deputy Director Smith.J / Umbrella Security Service

sorry, I have been busy. I to answer your questions, I have no current members and I want maybe 10 members max. This is a tactical unit based on stealth, precision, and friendliness to the server population. I never said I was the absolute leader, I stated that I was creating a group not a walking troll mob. When I feel like I have found a suitable leader, I will appoint that man to the leadership position. I basically want to supervise the clan and basically be at the top while another man runs day to day ops. Also, why the hating?