J_Camel (DayZ)

4th - Recon Recruiting

I can't wait to be done with this semester. I'm missing out on so much awesomeness! :(

• Like 1

Got a few new Recruits in APPLY TODAY!!!, We are starting to get video's up so you can see some of the action.

• Like 2

Just wondering how populated are the servers that you guys play on?

Are there decent amounts of new players that pop in and out or is most of the server pop just clan members?

Edited by Danny__L
  • Like 2

We play on the balotabuddies server mostly. Lots of people play on there. I think it averages 20-30/50. We also train on our private hive server. I don't play as much as the other guys due to school right now though, so they could give you a more accurate estimate. :D

Apply today! (and don't forget to apply using our naming format: FirstInitial, LastName)

• Like 1

Can u please pm me (easy to see a notification ) your server name and Time at which u guys play (in GMT) , I will post my details or fill up the application if i think i can play with a decent ping at ur server and our play timings matches..

thanks

• Like 2

I joined this group of players about a week aggo. I have to recommend it. Comunication in this team is excelent also members are skilled.

And yeh majority of members are from US. But I think that this should not stop you from joining if you are from Europe. Balotabuddies US46 has a decent ping for us too :).

• Like 2

Had a lot of fun last night running around Stary with our shennanigans. Can wait to play more today!

• Like 1

Me too, but I'm such a noob. I wish I didn't die so much. It'd be nice to find a bunch of stuff and be able to log off with it. >.<

Pvt. I. Kuler is now officially a full fledged 4th Recon member. Congratz, We need more people like him!

Join now if you want to help the survivors and rid the bandits!

• Like 1

Pvt. I. Kuler is now officially a full fledged 4th Recon member. Congratz, We need more people like him!

Join now if you want to help the survivors and rid the bandits!

Yay!

Just another day in Cherno. Zombies, bullets, beans, and brain matter, and saving survivors. Makes for a interesting day!

• Like 1

We had a bunch of fun yesterday. I think at one point we had 3 hueys and 2 littlebirds flying around...until Camel trusted autohover and blew one up, I don't know why he'd do that... ^_^

Looking to get a few more in we are beginning to fill out pretty good. Had 8-10 on the last few days for a few hours.

• Like 1

Camel, I'll never chirp you for crashing again! The autohover thing happened to me too. Karma has clearly intervened and evened things out. All hail Camel's superior flying skills!

Registered on your site as D. Bach (one of my EVE Online characters) and sent you guys an application.

• Like 1

Nice. That reminds me, we need everyone to make sure they are consistent with which names they are using.

We need you to have the same name on our forums, on your application, and on teamspeak. Otherwise we don't know who's who, and why you're sitting in our TS.

People that sign up on our forums with one name and then provide a different name on the application will have their application immediately rejected.

Lesson: be consistent

Also, we need everyone to register using realistic names ([First_Initial]. [Last_Name] or [First_Name] [Last_Name]) for instance, J. Doe, C. Watson, A. Maritato, J. Camel, etc.

Lesson: use a realistic name

That is all,

Thank you ^_^

Edited by Chewy1007

I just sent the application, the post up above stated that the age was 16, though the application asked if i was 18, Still, im not sure how that'll work out. 

• Like 1

I just sent the application, the post up above stated that the age was 16, though the application asked if i was 18, Still, im not sure how that'll work out. 

The 4th Recon gaming unit for DayZ has disbanded from what I know of. Not sure what happened after you applied. Haven't really been in 4th's Teamspeak in quite some time.  :)