djzombie

Standalone - Taking Prisoners/Restraints

Sneak up on a electro sniper sitting on the usual hill.

knock his ass out

tie him up

Then take him away into the bushes.

And have your way with him .....

• Like 1

shameless bump for glory

plzreadmerocketkthxbai

Edited by djzombie

Ballgag and leather bondage and jockstraps and gimp suits?

Then DayZ turns from zombie survival to pimp/secks roleplay.

And?

Car batteries to nipples must be added as well.

Edited by -Guardian-
  • Like 1

It will be funny to handcuff someone then serve him as a meal to zeds for distraction while you are looting the town.

• Like 1

Car batteries to nipples must be added as well.

with the extensive new crafting system that might just be possible

*evil grin*

Then please also implement Cyanide Pills so I can kill myself and not be stuck on some douchebags chair for half an hour... that would realy make me quit playing instantly.....

Edited by Azziax

Then please also implement Cyanide Pills so I can kill myself and not be stuck on some douchebags chair for half an hour... that would realy make me quit playing instantly.....

Because things don't go your way? don't be such a baby.

Because things don't go your way? don't be such a baby.

actually because i dont like the idea! nothing to do with being a baby.

But would you like to be stuck somewhere and you cant do anything for half an hour or maybe even more...(maybe less too, idk) just staring at your screen? that aint gameplay to me!

actually because i dont like the idea! nothing to do with being a baby.

But would you like to be stuck somewhere and you cant do anything for half an hour or maybe even more...(maybe less too, idk) just staring at your screen? that aint gameplay to me!

The essence of player to player relations in DayZ is that other players can affect your game experience, in a good and in a bad way, but so can you.

I have a strange feel lady kyrah *really* wants this idea in the SA.

i wonder why...

Hue Hue.

I have a strange feel lady kyrah *really* wants this idea in the SA.

i wonder why...

Hue Hue.

Don't even wanna know!!

And i'm glad we all have different opinions about the game experience and what one or another likes Lady Kyrah.

Lol anyway this idea wouldn't be that bad but someone could troll by having you tied up in the woods and left to die.

EDIT: if that actually happened to me i would wait it out and see if someone would rescue me or come by and kill me.

Edited by GOD™

thank you for adding something constructive to the conversation, oh wait.

you know what you did do though for a thread that you seemingly want nothing to do with: you bumped it back to the top, thanks buddy!

a cyanide pill would be a fine thing to add I think, provided you could find one(not sure where it should show up, rare spawn in hospitals or high value miltary) i dont really want people to be able to detain your character for long periods of time unless they are detained by your presence as well(ie forced to guard you). I think if you have a cyanide pill you should be able to suicide at any time, but if you have something like a shiv, you should have to wait until they leave you alone, that way they can't just bandage you back up before you bleed out. if they catch you trying to suicide they should be able to bandage you though.

I really think this idea fits great with the current game structure and it wouldn't take much in the way of programming to add.

I want ways to remove the ability to capture people just to troll them, and I think cyanide is probably the best, but maybe its not necessary, maybe just add the ability to respawn like when you break your leg, to when you're captured. That way if people don't wanna deal with it they're not forced to. Part of me really wants to make it more difficult to suicide, but another part of me says that the majority of people in this scenario are going to cry like children if they lose control of their character, even if its limited control.

Bedtime story time now. *puffs on her old pipe*

On Garry's mod there used to be a gamemod called "the experiment", it was sort of a very loose "roleplay" server:

• Guns.
  • A way to trade with other players.
  • Full loot on death.
  • "money generators" which would create money for you over time but other players would earn money for destroying them.
  • Non letal weapons that would knock you unconcious for a minute or so.
  • Ability to ziptie people.
  • Ability to move an unconcious player around
  • Crude building ability.

Needless to say the experience of the average player would be very rough there, new players would come and go all the time, but if you endured a little, built relationship with the dominant clans and made a few friends, you could have some epic times.

Clans would obviously be the game changers, especially well equipped ones, some would actually maintain a climate of fear by systematically hunting down anyone who dared to use money generators under their watch.

In my time on this server, many strange things happened to me, for example a "friend" beanbag shotgunned me unconcious and then dragged my body across the city, dumped me from a bridge, where i died from the impact with the ground.

In an other instance, i was made to surrender, got ziptied and ended up in a jail cell being used as "slave labor" (every 30 minutes you would receive a bit of pocket money on your character and the guy kept me alive just so he could collect), a guy from another faction stormed the castle and ended up freeing me tho.

This gamemode had some pretty deep protection and counter protection mechanics, a basic gun could blow a door lock open, but doors could be reenforced, you could also build all kinds of protective entrenchments (as long as you didn't block doors with it which was against the rules)

Long story short, this gamemode had a lot in it for abuse, from taking players prisoner almost indefinitely, to raiding homes, to basically negating all you worked for that day. But it also showed me how important player to player relations are in this kind of game:

• If you try to be a hardass and do not make any relations, you are going to have a horrible time.
  • Unpleasant situations can sometimes make you the actor, or witness to some epic moments of emergent gameplay.
  • Some players become untouchable because they are apreciated by everyone, have a "disarming" behavior and deny their killer the satisfaction of seeing them get angry. (carrying only what you wish to lose sort of help too)
  • Enforce cooperations by making some things only profitable to groups. (in this game "shipments" of equipment where always of at least 5 units, making most of the interesting gear too expensive to a single player, yet only one player could make the purchase. This create bonds and force players to trust eachothers if they wish to aquire equipment.)

Now these are NOT features that the SA should have, i am merely presenting an example of something i experienced.

• Like 2

I like alot of the ideas in your post, jail cells being able to be opened by any bullet i think is a good idea. It makes it incredibly easy for a friend to rescue you so long as they can get past the guards.

aint no love,

in the heart of the city.

i wanna paint that in blood on a billboard just outside a city.