Sign in to follow this  
???????????

Why do people kill unarmed players?

Cause I have been playing DayZ a lot, and I've seen people kill unarmed players I find it waist of ammo and theres no point of doing it. yea you shouldn't trust unarmed player either :D cause rhino crunch said he told his friend to guard the UAZ and some unarmed player came in and took it drove off :D...but still

Aiming exercises i guess. They come in handy in case you come across someone who can actually defend himself.

and for the lulz of course

although i dont do that, my aim is good enough (i hope)

Edited by Bullseye471

Aiming exercise. They come in handy in case you come across someone who can actually defend himself.

and for the lulz of course

But you can Just download arma 2 target practice forgot what it was called

But you can Just download arma 2 target practice forgot what it was called

Some people buy arma 2 OA just to play DayZ so they don't play anything that has to do with arma 2 or even try to inform themselves about that, like armory (although that is really helpful for practicing to fly helicopters)

Cause I have been playing DayZ a lot, and I've seen people kill unarmed players I find it waist of ammo and theres no point of doing it. yea you shouldn't trust unarmed player either :D cause rhino crunch said he told his friend to guard the UAZ and some unarmed player came in and took it drove off :D...but still

1: Never trust anyone. Especially if they have a large backpack

2: Rhinocrunch is an asshole

3: I probably stole his UAZ... I once stole a bus from 13 bandits. I did a lap around the town with the lights on/horns blaring in the middle of the night to piss them off. Went from unarmed to ghillie, NVGs, AS50... the works.

• Like 1

well, i tend to tell unarmed players to:

a) Fuck off

b)Piss off

c) Give me a blood bag plox

and if they dont I shoot them

as I was playing yesterday, an unarmed player killed 2 of my buddies, and almost killed me with a frag grenade

Why not kill them?

because this is a survival game, not call of duty

When did I say it was call of duty?

There are more reasons for anyone to kill them than not to.

1. They could get a gun at any moment

2. They possibly have grenades or a hatchet that they will pull out of thier ass and kill you with

3. Most are more deceitful than bandits. I once had one pull a gun out of my bag and kill me when I was giving him a blood bag.

So fuck off and stop trying to insult me.

2. They possibly have grenades or a hatchet that they will pull out of thier ass and kill you with

3. Most are more deceitful than bandits. I once had one pull a gun out of my bag and kill me when I was giving him a blood bag.

it still stands, survival game/mod

your argument is invalid

your argument is invalid

My argument is invalid, yet what is yours? All you have to say is, "Ermagherd thrs irsnt Call of Duty! You are dumb." I believe you are the one with the invalid argument. If it is a survival game, that means that I am trying to survive. No where does it say that everyone has to survive. If it was like that there would be no playerkilling/banditing.

My argument is invalid, yet what is yours? All you have to say is, "Ermagherd thrs irsnt Call of Duty! You are dumb." I believe you are the one with the invalid argument. If it is a survival game, that means that I am trying to survive. No where does it say that everyone has to survive. If it was like that there would be no playerkilling/banditing.

in the same way that everyone is trying to survive in call of duty?

I see your logic now

inb4 graveyard or merge.

Use the search button, I'm pretty sure a thread with almost exactly the same subject is still on the front page.

Why not kill them?

your argument is invalid

in the same way that everyone is trying to survive in call of duty?

I see your logic now

Survival is a part of PvP and PvP is a part of survival. They're not the same thing