Sign in to follow this  
JackPotDayz

28 DayZ Later [DayZ Chernarus|Veteran|BlackHawks|Crashsites|Radios] By JACKPOT GAMING [OPTIMIZED] [LAG FREE] [HACKER FREE] (((SAFE HAVEN)))

Hello, This is the Jackpot team. We are the same team behind the high pop Vikings #1 server. About a week ago we launched a new server called 28 DayZ Later, and we are very thankful of the immense support we have received from the DayZ community. Our new server is now a medium population server usually ranging anywhere from between 10-20 players during gaming hours. We would like to grow this, as well as share our server with you!

SERVER DETAILS

IP: 74.91.123.191:2302

Server hardware: Running off of a QUAD core 3.9GHz Nehalem processor, with 4 GB of dedicated ram we ensure lag free gaming!

ANTIHACK: We are running TSW, GOTCHA, DAYZ ANTIHAX, SCRIPTS, DIRECTORY/MEMORY SCANS, as well as behavior tracking program that calculates probability of ESP

We have an international team of admins that monitor our servers 24/7. We make use of IP bans to ensure hackers wont come back. Server restarts 6 times a day to maintain a lag free and desync free experience.

We have posted other threads with many reviews, Please check us out for the ultimate DAYZ experience:

http://dayzmod.com/f...ag-free-server/

Good server, no hackers whatsoever.

Edited by Guest

This server is run by currupt Admins, our clan, TNC, had a big camp were we hoarded weapons, jeeps, helicopters, truks, food and medical supplies. The Admins of the server got to know that, started joining our chatroom, "borowed" our equipment and the next day we go online... everything is gone apart from emty tents and broke vehicles. Thx you stupid asshole-admins.

This server is run by currupt Admins, our clan, TNC, had a big camp were we hoarded weapons, jeeps, helicopters, truks, food and medical supplies. The Admins of the server got to know that, started joining our chatroom, "borowed" our equipment and the next day we go online... everything is gone apart from emty tents and broke vehicles. Thx you stupid asshole-admins.

Hey mate,

you are more than welcome to join our server any time you like.

We have positive feedback from REAL users of the server about our admining. as i HATE admin abuse so i have even locked down what i can do to ensure its imposs to do anything other than certain things while server is running.

We have 6-7 active clans on all the time that would be happy to start absorbing new players. Plus we are on all the time even if not in game i am admining. We keep on top of the server and on top of hackers. We like to make new people welcome and so feel free to come check us out and have a chat. If you are interested too i have created custom programs that allow us to run events and scenarios every week. My code only affects players wanting to take part so anyone else can still play the game completely unaffected. LOADS OF STUFF AND PEOPLE MATE. PUBLIC MUMBLE. ETC ETC. check the forum post out and check us out come online for a chat. On most nights after work.

Click on the text in my signature to be taken to our forum page also the server banner is in there too.

Feel free to PM

Hope to see you soon

Does anybody else have a sudden urge to sniff a panda?

Knuuuuht, i assure you that admins did not destroy anything in your base. We have only 2 admins that have even played on the server which includes Twelfthsense and Col.O'Neil

If you would like I can restore your tents/vehicles and also verify that an admin did not do this.

We at JACKPOT take admin abuse very seriously and would like to assure you that this type of behavior will NOT be tolerated. We enjoyed hosting the TNC clan and can understand this could sour your feelings. We would like you to know that everything that can be done is being done to help alleviate this issue.

On another note: The radios are being added in and will be functional. If you right click and listen it will play an admin made emergency broadcast system which will give away the coordinates of certain high level vehicles (Helicopters and such) as well as admin made bases. These radios however will be rarer than the m107.

Also Knuuuht, I would like to know the name of the admin who joined your 'chatroom' if possible please. We will not allow these type of admin to player interactions occur