Sign in to follow this  
lordofgore666

Panthera [veteran (1.7.6.1/1025n][GMT 5] http://www.dayz.st - hosted by DESOLATION.

b_560_95_1.png

Looking for a fresh start?

Hello and welcome. We are a US based community, our server is located in Dallas Texas. We are running are server 24/7. The current difficulty setting is veteran and Game time is set to GMT 5. Side chat is enabled, but voice over net is against the rules. At the moment the community is really small, which is great for players looking for a fresh low populated server

Server specs:

CPU Type : Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620

CPU Speed : 12 Core @ 2GHz +HT

Server Memory : 48 Gigabytes RAM

Network : 1gbit Dedicated Connection

• At the moment we only have one Private hive server running. It is 3rd third person,
  • We are currently working on a white-listing system which will require players to register on our website that is currently under construction.But untell then are server will remain public.
  • Our server is automatically restarted every three hours, with plenty of advance warnings so you can log off safely.
  • The vehicle cap is at 25, which is a very stable number in terms of gameplay and performance.
  • The server runs the latest version of Gotcha Antihack
  • The admins are extremely active, and play the game on a daily basis.
  • Max ping is set at 250 to help reduce the amount of hackers and lag (hackers usually have high ping)
  • The server is backed up on a 30 minute rotational basis.
  • Full Player support. If for some reason you loose items or weapons due to a hacker/natural server disasters, An Admin will compensate for your loss. IE give your stuff back.
  • No admin is ever permitted to abuse their power, their normal players just like you. So kill them!
  • Clan creation is highly encouraged, and weekly event will be held. Winners will receive various strategic rewards.
  • For a limited time only the spawn in gear will be: Czech vest pouch, 1 full Canteen, 2 steaks, 1 morphine, 1 painkiller, red chemlight, 2 bandages, 1 military flashlight, 1 Matchbox, and 1 tent.

b_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_1_1_1.png

Edited by lordofgore666

Currently trying to see which map attracts more players. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you were to join a fresh server which map would you want to play on?

Edited by lordofgore666

I am currently looking for anyone who would like to volunteer to be an admin on my server. you must be extremely trustworthy and a active player among dayz. Admins ability's will not be over powered or exploited. Although you well have the tools to view game logs, restart server, and kick disruptive players from server. You will be a normal player among the server just like everyone else. Although as a reward for being an admin I will upgrade your load out, not to extreme but enough to make it worth your time.

The servers GMT is set at 7. I need at least one person to fill in for the morning since i work. (although i do check in periodically from my phone). some one in the afternoon and some one on during the night. If your interested in filling in as an admin, please reply and let me know what times your available to play.

Looks like a great server :) I'll be checking this out soon :3

http://desolation.guildlaunch.com is going to be the new servers website. In the future once the player population starts to grow i will be implementing a white list system as well to help protect loyal members from any hacker and scripter attacks. Right now both website and server is in its development stages. if you are interested in helping administrate both server and website please let me know. Also i am not much good at the more technical side of editing or scripting, so if your any good at that i could use your help to.