Sign in to follow this  
Shrapnell

what i found in my basement that can help dayz

so, i was down in my basement last night and was digging through all the rubble

i found a few human bones, but who gives a shit, they've been there for like 5 years now, so fuck off bones

then i found my dead wife's old favorite toy thing she collected for no fucking reeeaaaassssooonnnn

it was these stupid lego things

so i was thinking

other than that weird bunker-base-dig thing, will there be more temporary/permanent barricading materials? will we be able to barricade areas and sort of make a temporary home? or will we be limited to living in our little nutfuck trenches?

ps

keep your milk outta my cereal, no off topic

• Like 4

then i found my dead wife's old favorite toy thing she collected for no fucking reeeaaaassssooonnnn

What shape is it?

• Like 1

What shape is it?

it was the shape of a male sexual organ

but blocky

i fucking hated her

thats why when we went swimming down in lake erie, i pushed her under the water and kept her un- i mean, uh, i was devastated when she accidently drowned in lake erie

• Like 6

it was the shape of a male sexual organ

but blocky

i fucking hated her

thats why when we went swimming down in lake erie, i pushed her under the water and kept her un- i mean, uh, i was devastated when she accidently drowned in lake erie

http://i.imgur.com/7OYuzAd.jpg"]7OYuzAd.jpg

• Like 3

Should we alert the police that your wife's remains are in your basement?

no

those bones are just mr nelsons

hes been dead since he committed suicide when i found out he had been scamming me by making me pay sticker price

plus he said he wanted to be buried in my basement

it was in his will

no

those bones are just mr nelsons

hes been dead since he committed suicide when i found out he had been scamming me by making me pay sticker price

plus he said he wanted to be buried in my basement

it was in his will

1ueUxnT.jpg

1ueUxnT.jpg

that looks like mr nelson's little baby when he was 1

now mr nelson's little baby son thing is 5 years old and works in my basement, mining from gold

So, how exactly does one attain a will to be buried in an occupied home? You know what, I'm getting on to something. Mr Nelson, your previous wife, they didn't die on accident or by their own will. No, you murdered them! Prepare to burn at the stake by roadflare!

Psst... Shrapnell... I have the same problem. But, on a totally, un-related note... how do you get the smell of slaughtered bodies out of a room, per-say, 25?

So are we meant to be discussing bricks and building shit or is this just the murder confession thread.

I am cool either way.

• Like 2

Meh, Redlettermedia rip off. People should really check out the Plinkett Reviews, really funny stuff.

From what I know of rumors, it should be possible, but I dont think we will see anything like that for a long time still

• Like 1

Meh, Redlettermedia rip off. People should really check out the Plinkett Reviews, really funny stuff.

From what I know of rumors, it should be possible, but I dont think we will see anything like that for a long time still

YES YOU GOT THE REFERENCE

TOOK YOU PEOPLE LONG ENOUGH

This was rather entertaining to read. Thanks for posting this and thanks for people posting x3