Sign in to follow this  
COMMANDERPIXELonYT

New DayZ Server - Looking For Staff

NEW SERVER

Basicly We got custom buildings autorefuel active admins

events giveaways and antihax and try our best to help ppl :)

Come on and we are lookign for staff

LOOK UP XLR8 IN DAY COMMANDER

Edited by COMMANDERPIXELonYT

Hey Commander, I'm interested in joining your server. There isn't much, if any, requirments posted in your thread, so I'll just give you what I think you want to know. I am 15, almost 16 (one week). I have played dayz since april, and the arma series longer. I've been mod on a few servers, but I haven't owned my own. I'm very mature, and older groups seem to like me. I've played in clans and alone, but atm i'm alone. I left my previous clan because they turned out to be hackers. I live in the United States, general mountain time, I live in Colorado. My computer specs are:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: GA-990FXA-UD3

BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD FX™-4100 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM

Since I am in such a far away time zone, I could possibly be your night time admin. I am extremely active, 4-6 hours weekdays and 6-10 hours weekends.

If you need anything else, feel free to PM me.

Ingame name: Swivel Chairz

Edited by Oakley7227

Hello, I am interested in being admin on the server and like the other guy posted you don't have a lot of requirements I'll just post some simple stuff. I am 15 and in east coast time zone, I've been playing DayZ for a couple months now but have been watching game play since it got popular. I do not have a mic at the moment but I'm working to get one and hopefully will have on with in a few weeks. I usually get on during the weekends and on breaks from school. I have really wanted to become an admin on a server for the simple reason of helping to get rid of hackers. I love DayZ in every way possible except how many hackers there are and I think it is terrible to see them ruin peoples gamin experiences. Another reason I would love to be admin is the ability to help players out on the server and solve problems for them technical wise and just plain game play. I love helping Bambis and killing bandits and also doing my fair share of time as a bandit.

So in conclussion I hope you take me into consideration as a possible admin and I thank you for reading this.

Here is my steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/4chanisawsome/

My email, colecoles@gmail.com

My DayZ in-game name, Nexus

I would like to help out if you are still open :)

16 live in the UK

used to moderate for a large minecraft server ran by a 5000 sub youtuber so i know how to deal with people

i would have had a look at the server before posting but cant ind it :s

Hello I am looking to moderate if you still have slots open. I can play basically anytime during the weekend and sometimes after 5:00 Pacific Time (California) during the week. I am 15 and have played DayZ for a month or two. I am mature and am good at snuffing out hackers (have watched numerous admin videos and dayz youtube vids). I would be a great addition to your staff. Thanks!

IGN: Mr_123

Steam: huntarian12