Sign in to follow this  
GB-UK Server

Fed up of admin abuse ? Then join this brand new server

I Love Dayz, but in my opinion there are two major things which really bug me about the game, 1 obviously being hackers, AND 2, the amount of admin abuse which goes on ! some examples i personally have encountered are things like, being banned for finding the admins camp, or admins teleporting back to their bodies after being killed, me and my pals have had enough so we decided to all chip together and host our own server thanks to DAYZ.ST, where we GAURENTEE no admin abuse, here are a few key points about this new private hive

• GMT-5
  • 200 VEHICLES
  • 6 CHOPPERS
  • ADDED BUILDINGS
  • BASES
  • SECRET HIDEOUTS AROUND THE MAP
  • ROLLBACK FEATURE ( incase we get hackers)
  • ACTIVE ADMINS
  • VETERAN SERVER
  • EVENTS!

SERVER DETAILS

KEYWORD - DHPH

IP - 5.63.147.44

PORT - 2532

So please join today and join our growing community within the server, anybody is welcome!

Thank you

Edited by GB-UK Server
  • Like 1

I'm an Admin on a server and although we too are against admin abuse we still get accused of it. Lets hope you have good times ahead :)

There is a mercenary server that is public and it is usually full and one day I decide to join and it has 49/50 so i join then I get kicked by admin because one of his little buddies didnt join because of me they need to change the admins powers so they cant just kick people left and right

yep, its crazy how much admin abuse is around, just play the god damn game, power gets to peoples heads

Was playing on it last night, seen 2 different helis flying around before they started attacking each other, was pretty cool