Can u please pm me (easy to see a notification ) your server name and Time at which u guys play (in GMT) , I will post my details or fill up the application if i think i can play with a decent ping at ur server and our play timings matches..

thanks

Can u please pm me (easy to see a notification ) your server name and Time at which u guys play (in GMT) , I will post my details or fill up the application if i think i can play with a decent ping at ur server and our play timings matches..

thanks

Pm Sent :)

-ProFit

Edited by EsportsProFit

Did you guys get my application?

I registered, logged in, wrote quite a lengthy & elaborative application; was then greeted with a message claiming I need to be logged in to post an application.

I checked the applications forum, mine wasn't in there.

Is it there or do I need to rewrite the whole thing?

I am sure this is the fault of your services because I was genuinely logged in at the time.

Edited by DJConal

Did you guys get my application?

I registered, logged in, wrote quite a lengthy & elaborative application; was then greeted with a message claiming I need to be logged in to post an application.

I checked the applications forum, mine wasn't in there.

Is it there or do I need to rewrite the whole thing?

I am sure this is the fault of your services because I was genuinely logged in at the time.

Hey! I have not been able to find your application. Could you please send me a pm with your registered user name on our forums, so we can take a deeper look into this issue. In the meantime i would appreciate it if you had time to register again and fill out a new application (does not need to be lenghty as i will be on the lookout for your application). And i apologize for any inconvenience this might have cost you.

-ProFit

EDIT: resolved, application is recieved. :)

Thank you :)

Edited by EsportsProFit

Hey Fever Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

I would like to join, sick of this lone wolfing business pm me details please i think i would be a great contribution to the clan .

I would like to join, sick of this lone wolfing business pm me details please i think i would be a great contribution to the clan .

Pm sent :)

-ProFit