Sign in to follow this  
bsturak2@verizon.net

Weird experience, I think?????

Well, I was heading to Cherno, after recently losing my UAZ from someone finding it while I was offline. I was north of Balota airfield and just west of Cherno, when I check my map and It shows a UAZ on the map. I find the UAZ, and I check its contents, and Its mine!!!!! What a stroke of luck!!!!!! So I got in, and drove out of the small patch of woods I was in. And I forgot to say, I'm in the middle of farmlands and nothing. No building or small towns around. So when I leave the woods, I see four Zed. All four staring at me. I was confused, and ran over and killed the nearest on to me. Then when I looked to find the other three, they are all walking away. Not looking at me. I just wipe it away as a regular DayZ weird thing, but about 30 seconds later, I realize Im in the middle of no where, why are there zeds?????. So I thought, maybe a Hunting stand. So curiosity drove me back to the place and there were no hunting stands, and the zombies were gone.

I really don't know what happened, but it was the strangest thing to ever happen to me on DayZ.

Edited by crackpotpeach

Its the psychosis of a survivor!

But yeah, that is weird. I've had strange things happen but never anything like that!

I was in a patch of trees near Stary Sabor and I logged off there. (nothing really was nearby)

When I spawned there was a tent in front of me at about 10m. I was like 'oh goodie' at 1st but then I heard zeds: 4 forking zeds were around me, just standing there looking at me =|

I was rather freaked out, since I didn't see them right away, because it was night and the lightning helped me see them XD

I think they were there because the owner of the tent logged off or something, still was scary tho XD

I thought the character was made as a mobile zombie spawn point just recently. Everytime I am walking around I see zombies just walking fields when I am no where near a city. I just thought it was because of the update. Other than that I have weird psychosis now. Even when I am not playing DayZ I can hear the infected around me. The actual moans and what not that they make from the game.

What!?!?!?!?!? Thats stupid!!!!! I always rely on fields for safety!!!!!

Zombies in a zombie game? Absurd!

• Like 1

Zombies now spawn in open fields. If you want a 100% zombie-free place, look for a forest (go deep inside, not at the edge).

_Anubiw_

Well, I was heading to Cherno, after recently losing my UAZ from someone finding it while I was offline. I was north of Balota airfield and just west of Cherno, when I check my map and It shows a UAZ on the map. I find the UAZ, and I check its contents, and Its mine!!!!! What a stroke of luck!!!!!! So I got in, and drove out of the small patch of woods I was in. And I forgot to say, I'm in the middle of farmlands and nothing. No building or small towns around. So when I leave the woods, I see four Zed. All four staring at me. I was confused, and ran over and killed the nearest on to me. Then when I looked to find the other three, they are all walking away. Not looking at me. I just wipe it away as a regular DayZ weird thing, but about 30 seconds later, I realize Im in the middle of no where, why are there zeds?????. So I thought, maybe a Hunting stand. So curiosity drove me back to the place and there were no hunting stands, and the zombies were gone.

I really don't know what happened, but it was the strangest thing to ever happen to me on DayZ.

cus the server is not the thing that spawns zombies but your own computer... when u get to somewhere, ur pc spawns zeds there... if u get away from there they ll be gone, and ull see zeds spaning in the place where u go to... its that simple, somewhere around the forums there is a guide about it, which gives you the spawning distances for the zeds, items and such stuffs....

Edited by SoulHunter