myzsarc

Rocket, Review your own game.

Funny story:

after leaving the beach, i ventured into the woods. I came accross a barn and was sneaking my way through the brush when I saw another player trying to do the same. Unlike me, this player was armed. In a ditch effort to save whatever was in that barn for myself, I ran full force toward this player, bringing the zombies with me. He shot at me, which pulled aggro from the zombies. While he was hopping a fence, I opened up his pack and took his m1911 from him. Shot him, and killed the zombies :D

I smell tears from the OP, extra salty.

Grow some balls and deal with it.

3 EASY Steps you can follow:

1.) Spawn.

2.) Move AWAY from the coast. (That means go north.. not follow the coast.)

3.) If you followed 1 and 2, your a fucking genius. Now go get food, water, and a gun.

If you cant follow these steps, you need to rethink your life.

Rocket, Game was tested and runs good. just got a few bug

(this is what they are).

Hey look hard that was... ahh forgot world lacks consideration and cooperation. Well in that case lets all go down the road and shoot the idiot that drives the red suv for cutting you off earlier that other day.

Rocket whenever its fixed its fixed. Its not like the world doesn't have some other game i can play tonight while i wait. Hope to try out the new weapons this weekend.

Come on community, you can do better than this.

Best comment ever lol.

Maybe until they pick up a weapon new spawns should not be able to be killed by friendly's that aren't so friendly. (Of course zombies, falls, and everything else will still be able to kill)

Those damn bandits! So heartless:D

I would recommend running straight for the treeline, and then finding the nearest barn.

Okay' date=' you can all say 'Alpha' and yes, we are the testers, but it doesn't mean he can't take 5-10 minutes out of his time to see if his shit works. There is alot of 'behind the scene' things you guys don't see, so I suggest if you can read .PBO's then have a look.

http://imgur.com/oI5FN,VHuhP#0 <--- That is just some of the bugs.

[/quote']

We tested for six hours ....

Lets try not assuming anything about what the Devs do and don't do. Instead concentrate on making their jobs easier by doing a lot of testing. In fact - we should be trying to break the game in order to discover issues.

Rocket and the Day Z team do a fucking awesome job.

You guys really need to stop being such pathetic self entitled pricks.

Rocket and the Day Z team do a fucking awesome job.

You guys really need to stop being such pathetic self entitled pricks.

I agree.

I really don't understand why people can't provide constructive feedback. There's so much raging and self entitled ranting on here, but the same can be said of most gaming forums, quite sad really.

I'm sure the devs would appreciate feedback that isn't just mindless ranting, we just waste everyone's time if we're all just going to yell at each other about minor things.

I wish people would stop moaning about the removal of the starter pistol. It's a great change.

It totally ruined the mod.

What the hell?

Nice thread necromancy. Did you notice the post you replied to (and the thread in its entirety) was posted about 2 1/2 months ago?

You'd be better off starting a brand new thread on this topic versus replying to a 2.5 month old thread that confuses everyone because they're talking about old stuff that may no longer be relevant due to patches released since then.