Sign in to follow this  
-Guardian-

DeadlyGaming.com│Lingor Island Day&Night (Veteran│3D:ON│Active Admins│Extra Vehicles)

DeadlyGaming's Lingor

Lingor has and always will be one of my favorite DayZ maps to date. The layout and the military spawns just make it a very flush map. When this map came out there were quite a few different servers out that were well established and fun to play, but that's died down to hardly any the past few months.

The DeadlyGaming community wanted to bring back some of that old flair this map used to have by providing a server that was 'Back to the Roots' in a sense. We wont start you out with a sniper, all the tools, and a backpack. We also wont add 500+ vehicles with 20 helicopters. You start out with the old fashioned startout gear. Painkillers/Bandage/Flashlight. From there you'll get to experience the map for all it was ment to be.

Server Restart - 3 hours

Auto Refuel - ON

Our servers have always been handled with pride and fairness. We've got a great set of Admins that will ensure nothing fishy will go on, and when it does we will take care of it in a timely manner.

What im asking from you all is to come join us and try out another map for some good times. We would love to get our player base back to what it was when we ran a Taviana Vanilla server not too long ago. We also have a Teamspeak channel always chalk full with people playing.

Teamspeak = ts3.thedgclan.com:9217

DayZ = 50.97.49.66:3391

Edited by -Guardian-

Ladies and Gentleman, I am part of this community and I'd like to offer my perspective on this server and it's performance

I believe that this particular server's community supports it's efficiency and up time to its greatest extent daily. In addition we offer global community service help to issues related to the server. Deadly Gaming's server is constantly monitored by several mature and responsible administrators with goals to eradicate hacking and use of malicious knowledge not only for our server, but other severs as well. We have three hour restart increments and have little to no glitches, If any glitches are ever found or exploited please contact an admin in game or visit our community site for further assistance. I believe that this is one of the best servers I have ever played while DayZ has been released, even before becoming a member of the community. :D

We are playing now. So far we've seen 4 helis and are looting the prison.

Awesome! thanks for hopping on.

Downloading Lingor right now and will be there in like 20!

Worth the wait, really fun map!