sofadrengen

Looking for little group of people - NOT a clan ...

Hey my name is Mathias im 15 years old and i live in the denmark (scandinavia) and it would be great if you dont live too far away cuz of the time ...

- i have only had the game for 1½ month or so but i know a lot about the game anyway - i think you sould at least be 13 years old... :D

Edited by sofadrengen

im also looking for guys that can make fun of all kinda stuff but you also want to be serious when it is needed ...

Being a lone wolf has its fair share of disadvantages: you can’t give yourself a blood transfusion; you’re a lot less safe against multiple bandits or survivors who want your kit. Plus, it gets lonely in Chernarus with only zombies for company.

Many newcomers to Chernarus are looking to find people they can trust and who can watch their backs; someone to talk to on those long marches towards a city or objective; someone to look after your kit when you respawn at the coast, many kilometres away.

So, how can you find buddies to squad up with? It’s really quite simple. Join the free Teamspeak channel and get talking.

The best person to trust is the person you can hear.

The TS channel is: 95.143.206.149:10357 (no password necessary). Just download the free app from: TeamSpeak.

You know it makes sense…

Vi har et par danskere, jeg selv er en af dem

- samtidig køre vi en server, Så hop på teamspeak så snakkes vi ;)

Serveren findes på www.illuminatidayz.com

Feel free to check out our server, we could always use a few more smaller groups like yours.

Hey, My name is Tobias, I'm 13 and i always play with my friends, We would want you to join our little squad, called Bandit, We both are 13 and we played DayZ for a long time, and we're pretty good at it, We mostly kill people, cause its fun, Both of us are also Swedish