shifftie (DayZ)

Uk Racon City 100+ Charn Server

Running,Fighting,Screaming

Come play on the up and coming "Racon City" Server. New to the scene of DayZ but in no way new to the Arma series.

Our server is currently going to run Charnerus on Vet for the hardcore players that want the real deal in the end of the world. Offering a 50 man server we are happy to have groups,clans or the solo players come and join us.

Lets try and make something new and make a community on the server. If you a bandit or a survivor your all welcome. Come pop on and take a look around see how you feel about it all. Im going to be making videos of my gaming and uploading them to youtube. So keep an eye out for them while watching you back in the world :).

SEARCH: Racon City

Using Dayz Commander

BREAKING NEWS

We are offering a great chance to become and admin on the server and to help the daily running. Simply message me and tell me what you can bring to the server and we shall go from that.

Edited by shifftie

Just as long as those first 10 people are not idiot hackers themselves.Careful who you allow to admin.

• Like 1

I wont ;) im also looking for some people that are skilled with the game to help me impove the server and to add extra features