Sign in to follow this  
wave214

Server Change

Hello, got a big problem, after i joined an other official dayz server all my items got lost and i got spawned at the beach. Without a single death! Logged off at Airport with a Barret and logged in at the beach without a singel item! What is this. I lost items without fighting against zombies or players? Can u resett that log that i get my stuff back? Or i will quit playing this game. dying from a glitch is ok but not loosing all your stuff due server problems!!!

Edited by wave214

your shit is gone ... your not getting it back ... suggest you quit. K thx Bye.

Edited by Rott
  • Like 1

First rule of DayZ mod.... You don't get attached to your stuff

Second rule of DayZ Mod... You DO NOT get attached to your stuff.

Third rule of DayZ mod... See rule 1 and 2.

Seriously though, are you sure both the server you were on and the new server you joined are both public servers?

And it wasnot the first time that i switched to that server where i got respawned.

Hmmm, it does suck when you lose stuff, life etc to a glitch/bug but it is a mod. I wouldnt sweat it, I know its lame advice but hey start fresh and get out there and scavenge. :D

Have you tried logging back into the original server and see if you spawn in with your stuff?

Yes i tried a bunch of old server with the same result. I just found that m107 and then reset, how nice, what a gift 4 having luck