Sign in to follow this  
TeamBloodtype

Team Bloodtype Hungergames Last day sign up!

Hello Bandits! Heroes! and Bambi's!

Team-Bloodtype.com is hosting a Private hive server in Chernarus with a Monthly Hungergames event handing out Razer gear to the winner!

The next event will be on the 23/03/2013 at 7pm UK time.

The server will be Password locked to prevent trolls and hackers during the event.

To sign up , you don't need to be part of Team Bloodtype to take part. but if you are 18+ you are welcome to apply!.

Rules will be set out on our forums and applications for the event will be set out there too.

Youtubers and Streamers welcome!!

Don't forget there can only be one winner! we hope to see you there!

Admin will not be taking part in this event. it is purely for a few hour fun on a Saturday once a month. 16+ to join the event.

Hello Bandits! Heroes! and Bambi's!

Team-Bloodtype.com is hosting a Private hive server in Chernarus with a Monthly Hungergames event handing out Razer gear to the winner!

The next event will be on the 23/03/2013 at 7pm UK time.

The server will be Password locked to prevent trolls and hackers during the event.

To sign up , you don't need to be part of Team Bloodtype to take part. but if you are 18+ you are welcome to apply!.

Rules will be set out on our forums and applications for the event will be set out there too.

Youtubers and Streamers welcome!!

Don't forget there can only be one winner! we hope to see you there!

Admin will not be taking part in this event. it is purely for a few hour fun on a Saturday once a month. 16+ to join the event.

I have to say i had a great time and i am just so happy that i was not the first to die haha. Would be better with more people getting involved. All in all awsome!