SoulHunter (DayZ)

Why do the Zombies run? ZOMBIES SHOULD NOT RUN AT ALL!!! c.c

well, not literally really ^^" in walking dead, yeah many ppl ignore zombies, which doesnt mean they are not rly threat to them in general LoL :D

Walking Zombies= everyone ignores them = More PVP fights like the OTHER game= Not good

PVP and Running Zombies are just Fine and perfectly balanced IMO

Edited by legacyofblake
  • Like 1

Walking Zombies= everyone ignores them = More PVP fights like the OTHER game= Not good

PVP and Running Zombies are just Fine and perfectly balanced IMO

You are right, that just reminded me a game full of PvP instead of having had to be a survival game! Now I see why ppl dont want to see that game being referred to this game at all =))

Edited by SoulHunter

I don't desire to sound like a retart, but if you are good at the game you won't care about the zeds running.

Walking zombies?

There is no facepalm large enough to do this thread justice

Yeah I'm having flashbacks of EVERY horror movie forum flame war that started due to the Dawn Of The Dead remake having running zombies. That was.... 2004?!?! Christ I'm getting old. I'm a fan of the "shambling" zombie. It worked in a game like Resident Evil. But in a game like this with a HUGE open world, the only thing that could make the game interesting with slow moving zombies is if you had 100 times more zombies in the map. I doubt doing that is possible.

Probably because all the walking zombies were never fast enough to kill a person so they died off. Natural Selection zombie style.

• Like 2

While reading this post and every single comment

post-151509-0-05647000-1363921927_thumb.

Edited by Oath3
  • Like 2

It no work for me mate fix itz

Fixed ^_^

Edited by Oath3

post-149541-0-37366500-1363903246_thumb.

Have you ever thought why the name of those famous series being "The Walking Dead" but not "The Running Dead" ? Ya kno y ? cuz peez have never thought zombies even can be mentioned with the word of "RUNNING"!

I refer the op to this thread :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/128617-how-poor-is-the-walking-dead-tv-series-now/

• Like 1

Since Zombies/Infected do not exist it is actually funny to talk about whether they should be able to run or not. Here's my proposition however,for the fun of it:

1. rolling-wave Z: they neither walk nor run, just side-roll prone at amazing speed and break your legs passing by

2.mole Z: they move very slowly underground, you can only hear them, when they are close their mossy hands will immobilize you (*)

3. flying Z: they fly like vultures and attack you especially in open field. Death from above!

_Anubis_

(*) in the SA they will also be able to penetrate underground bases and gnaw ammo, especially stanag SD rounds

• Like 1

Probably because all the walking zombies were never fast enough to kill a person so they died off. Natural Selection zombie style.

LoL.. Plain and Simple tho! =))

Since Zombies/Infected do not exist it is actually funny to talk about whether they should be able to run or not. Here's my proposition however,for the fun of it:

1. rolling-wave Z: they neither walk nor run, just side-roll prone at amazing speed and break your legs passing by

2.mole Z: they move very slowly underground, you can only hear them, when they are close their mossy hands will immobilize you (*)

3. flying Z: they fly like vultures and attack you especially in open field. Death from above!

_Anubis_

(*) in the SA they will also be able to penetrate underground bases and gnaw ammo, especially stanag SD rounds

haha, would be rly funny to see such types of zeds around tho x))

Edited by SoulHunter

just watch "28 days later" and you will understand everything ...

• Like 1

Never ref Warz again

How do you give two cans of beans to the same post?

If you're not performing well in any given game, you don't go on the official forums complaining about the difficulty straight away. You practice. You get better.

• Like 1

the mod is cool,I was just wondering why they run instead of walking.. and thx to the community, they clearly stated that they are not "zombies" and the mod was made like this on purpose x'D and oh well, everyone was a noob once.. I guess I can live with this fact :D (and I should better.. otherwise no SA for me xD )

I got SS u genious baby;

post-149541-0-49221500-1363906378_thumb.

Now GTFO OF HERE and go cry somewhere else!

First of all, thanks for this thread, the op has shown not only that he is either 13 or has the mental age of a 13 year old but that he is blind to intelligence of all levels. Also this thread has been probably one of the more entertaining threads I have seen in a while and I thank you for that op.

Secondly, is the community choosing to ignore the whole gtfo of here shit? That was a valid argument about what, 3 years ago?

Bless your heart for trying op.. But I think you will find that pretty much everything you have said in this thread is childish, uninformed, arrogant and generally poorly thought out.

I finish only by saying that everything that has been said in contrast to what you have... Is correct.

In future, stay playing warz and jerking off to anime.

Your friend,

Scipios.

Edited by Scipios

They will run indoors in the Standalone, so you need to sneak and distract them unless you got a military rifle.

• Like 1

just watch "28 days later" and you will understand everything ...

Just watched it!! Itwas amazing! thanks!! It rly made a lot of sense! :D

GotBeans is me.. Im a fool and Im truly sorry for being existing in the reality in which also the real human-beings exist.. I'll now end my stupity right away!!!

No prob mate, just use that pot more before posting ..if possible! ;)

If you're not performing well in any given game, you don't go on the official forums complaining about the difficulty straight away. You practice. You get better.

http://dayzmod.com/f...ost&pid=1250225

^that says that I just wondered why they are made in a way they run but not walk, which is already answered thx to the community anyway! \\O// Thx for the feedback tho! This thread can now be locked regarding the issue has been solved! :P

They will run indoors in the Standalone, so you need to sneak and distract them unless you got a military rifle.

cant wait for SA!! After watching 28 days later, Im now fully motivated on running from those infecteds all day long!!! :D:D

Edited by SoulHunter