Kingllama

Good servers that are rough.

So I just got a decent video card to run Arma again and since my other crapped out I can play again.

I was wondering what are some good servers that start you out rough and you have to scavenge. I joined a couple servers last night and they equipped me with items I never looted and started me out with all this nice stuff. I was alittle confused on wtf was going and realized it was player made servers handing care-bear packages out.

I played this game for the excitement and annoyance of scavenging and getting gun downed.

It seems the player made servers are catering to the people who cry and whine about starting with just a can of beans and a bandage.

But my tl-dr version.

What are some good servers with rough rules that have 8 Pacific day time if atleast that. I'm fine with playing in the dark also.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

You could try: 94.242.227.108:2362 | Here you start out with a Makarov and a bandage.

Or: 94.242.227.108:2312 | Here you start with the default loadout :)

Hit our server up, it's official hive on Veteran difficulty. There's a good group of regulars there (despite our recent IP migration that killed traffic) so you should be able to find people to play with--and you can join our teamspeak if you'd like.

Cheers

216.107.144.192:2302

Random DayZ on Chernarus. A pure vanilla server, very good players.

There's no bigger handicap to start with than being given a craparov, that so called gun is powered by gnats farts.

There's no bigger handicap to start with than being given a craparov, that so called gun is powered by gnats farts.

I can kill you with two mak mags watch yo self

I can kill you with two mak mags watch yo self

I one shot killed a guy that had an M4A3. All I had was a Makarov. Bewm, headshot.