Just curious. How many of you still have the old bandit skin, and wear it with pride? I turned down a ghille the other day (To a friend obviously) to keep mine, not entirely sure how many of us there are left.

I would honestly love to see the Bandit skin brought in as a drop for clothing choice, instead of just only the ghillie and camo.

I never had the opportunity to wear it before (Started playing with the 1.6.0 update)

My current character has a bandit skin... not sure why. I have only played for a week now and only had one pk and it was not enough to make me a bandit before obviously... So yeah guess I got the 'kill me on sight regardless' skin even though I did no dirty work. :p

Last week I killed a bandit with a bandit skin. I kind of felt bad but he shot at me first so no mercy

I started to play the game at 1.6.0. Seen alot of vids with this skin, just curious though, did the female bandits have there own skin too??

I started to play the game at 1.6.0. Seen alot of vids with this skin' date=' just curious though, did the female bandits have there own skin too??

[/quote']

Apparently no. All females were survivors.

There was no option to play as a female back then, and you can't wear different skins as a female (Camo Clothing, Ghillie Suit).